Smile for the camera.

****
OK, my original intention fir this was so much different that I'm going to use it for a different fanfic with John that I've started working on that might be better than this one idk, but this one might be on hold for a while, but I probably won't stop with this until after they are married and stuff, so yea. And this one is pretty dull but the next one is very eventful 😏 and this is just a filler
****

Chapter 38.
Smile for the camera.

"How do I look, love?" You ask Roger, giving him a twirl.
"Beautiful, as always, my love." He says, doing up his shirt up to under his sternum and puts on a black blazer. "How did the dress fitting go? I forgot to ask yesterday."
"Oh, she looks like a princess, the dress is perfect for her." You say, and grab your bag.
"We've never really talked about the wedding, you know." He says.
"I know, but let's focus on the baby first, not rush it or anything." You say, wrapping your arms around his waist and looking up at him.
"If we don't go now, we'll never be there, I have very little self control." He says, laughing.
"Alright then, come one."

When you pull up to the restaurant Seamus rented, you are greeted by flashing cameras. Roger takes your hand and leads you inside, where you are greeted by the rest of the band and Ronnie.
"Thanks for coming."You say, sitting at the head of the table.
"So, before the press comes in, Roger you are giving this speech which will be recorded, and then they will take pictures through the first course, so I need you two to be extra lovey dovey." Seamus says  handing Roger a small piece of paper.
"They won't have a problem with that, they were basically shagging on the sofa on new year's eve." John says, laughing.
"Sorry not Sorry." You say.
"You should be, we didn't sleep the whole night with the noise."
"I'm taking taht as a compliment." Roger says, and then a few paparazzi come in.

Everyone is sitting around chatting, and Roger won't take his hands off of you. Everyone ate with the cameras going and then Roger had to give his speech. It was basically him saying he was thankful for you and the baby, stuff like that. When he was done, you stand up and kiss him, hard.

"Well, i think that's All we need." Someone with a camera says and Everyone leaves. Then freddie decides to hand out the gifts. You get alot of baby stuff but Ronnie and John got you stuff for after, like dresses and wine and all that. Soon enough the day is over and everyone heads home.

It was nice to spend the day with everyone, you think to yourself, getting in the car. Just then, you feel a sharp pain in your stomach.
"Roger, hospital, now."
"What's wrong, love?" He says, as a panic washes over him.
"I just had what I think was a contraction."
"Shit. You alright?" He says, and starts driving.

"Just braxton hicks contractions." The doctor says." Your close now, you should have a baby within the next 2 weeks."
"2 weeks? I'm not due to the middle of February."
"Yes, but the baby is on her own timer. So make sure your prepared, at all times."
"Is that everything now?" Roger asks, getting desperate to get you home to bed.
"Yes thats all."
"Thank you." You say.

When your home, Roger practically jumps you.
"God, I was so worried."
"So was I, is this your way of showing it?"
"Yeah, it's what I do best, you know."
"Oh, I know." You say, and walk to your room.