Night.

****
I hated the speech parts too Sappy.
Also slut shaming happens so also there is alot of degradation for a paragraph if your not comfy skip it <3
****

Chapter 48.
Night.

After all the photos were taken and  the meal was ate, it was time for the speeches. Your dad goes first. He says about how he can't believe you're married now and how you have a little girl now and how him and your mum thought you and Roger would get together at some point. He then gets really emotional which just makes you emotional. Freddie goes next.
"Well, I remember the first night I met her, now I know we did this at the baptism, but it's just a great story. So I had just joined the band and we finally found our bassist, John and Roger insisted we go to his flat and have a few drinks so we did and we were greeted by a very drunk y/n. Now I don't know why she was drunk, but she was, and we sat down and she suggested we play strip scrabble,  and then truth or dare. She was already half naked so me and brian dared her to streak. Now, that was the best night of my life." He says sitting down, while you are hiding your face in embarrassment while a ring of giggles erupts. Roger Goes next saying how he can't wait to spend the rest of his life with you and what not.

The Time for the first dance rolled around and it went great, surprisingly you didn't fall. The rest of the night was the average wedding, except freddie insisted on singing a song and giving Roger a lap dance which sent you into a laughing fit. Freddie was singing Misfire for irony.

Then it went wrong. Rachel came up to you to say she was leaving with her date. You look up. Oscar. You freeze. Last time you saw him he had Roger pinned against a wall.
"Hello babe. Haven't seen you in ages. Rachel, can i have a moment?"
"Of course." She says and walks off. Your frozen in place, unable to talk when he snakes his arm around you and drags you out of the room.
"Is this why you left me? For that blonde bastard? I bet you were fucking him the whole time we were together, weren't you, you little slut. All your good for really. Bet you don't even have a job. Bet you rely on him, like the good for nothing bitch you are." He says, through his teeth. Tears are streaming down your face.
"Cat got your tongue?" He says, swiping a piece of hair behind your ear.
"Get off of me." You say, trying not to cause a scene. He places his hand over your mouth.
"He's not going to save you. He doesn't love you, not like I do." You bite down on his palm and he removes his hand.
"Oh, like you could love me. You couldn't even love anything but yourself." You say. All of a sudden he grabs your arm and flips you, holding you against the wall.

You scream and soon enough Roger, Brian, Freddie and John come running out. Brian punches Oscar joined by Freddie. You fall to the ground followed by Roger, who pulls you into his lap.
"It's okay, my love, I'm here." He says kissing your forehead. He's clearly mad but he's really gentle with you. John also comforts you until Oscar leaves and then the other three go back inside.
"H-how is he here?" He asks, he's crying now.
"Rachel is dating him. She never named her plus one, it was him." You say, wiping your face.
"Well, he's gone now. Do you want to go up to our room or back in." He asks and you kiss him, hard.
"I think that answers it. I'll go tell the boys, you wait here. I love you."
"I love you more."

When you reach the room, neither of you waste anytime taking off eachothers clothes.