I Do.

Chapter 47.
I Do.

You get out of the car with your dad and head to the living room. The guests are all in the garden with Roger and the boys. The photographer is snapping pictures of you and your parents. You decided you wanted to walk yourself down the aisle so your mum and dad headed out to the garden. You sat down, careful not to crease your dress on the sofa and Evie sat down beside you. You put her in a white dress fit for a princess with a navy sash as navy was the colour of the bridesmaids dresses. Soon enough, Freddie and John say its time and you head for the door. The music starts and Evie walks down the aisle and sprinkles petals around as she walks. When she notices Roger, she stops and runs up to him and he picks her up and hugs her. She runs over to her seat after. Then Freddie walks Rachel down, followed by John, Ronnie and Mark since he can't really walk. Then it's your turn. As your walking you notice Roger started crying, which nearly makes you cry again. When your down the aisle he grabs you and hugs you, whispering "You look so beautiful." In your ear.
"Your not to bad yourself." You say and he laughs.

Brian gets on with the ceremony (I haven't been to a wedding since I was 3 I'm not doing this) until the I do part.
"Roger, do you take y/n y/l/n to be your wife?" He says, smiling.
"I do." Roger says, sliding the wedding band on your ring finger.
"And y/n, do you take Roger Taylor to be you husband?"
"I do." You say, putting the ring on him, both of you smiling like the lovesick fools you are.
"Well, by the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride."
And with that, Roger kisses you like he never has before. Then he carries you bridal style down the aisle and to the car, followed by Evie, to take you to the venue.
"I love you."
"I love you more."
"Not possible.""
"It's very possible."
"I like Mrs. Taylor, are you going to change your name?"
"I think I might. I like it too."

****
There is exactly 390 words in the actual thing hehe but there should be 2 more parts and then yeah. Also I am rubbish with all romantic things.
****