7

I pulled up at the apartment and just sat in my car for a few minutes smiling to myself about today, not just about dinner but about meeting the people today and how well it went, I finally felt like an f1 driver. This is crazy my childhood dream was coming true.

I text Lando
-hey Lando this is y/n thanks again for today and I got home okay. Oh and I think I left my jacket in your car so if you could bring it tomorrow?

He replied instantly.
L~ Good to hear your home okay and yep your jacket is here, I really enjoyed myself tonight. See you tomorrow.

Y/n- Perfect see you tomorrow :)

finally I got out of my car and walked up the marble stairs from the underground parking and up to the second floor to Alex's apartment. His apartment was payed for by red bull it was very fancy and had an amazing view of the city. It was open plan and so spacious and modern I loved it here.

 It was open plan and so spacious and modern I loved it here

I unlocked the white painted wooden door to see Alex at the table staring at his phone while eating dinner

A/A- hey y/n, sorry I didn't make food for u I guessed you had eaten already as your home late. Anyway how was today and what held you up?

Y/n- today was AMAZING they are all so nice and were so welcoming I'm so excited to finally start working there, and Lando and I went to get dinner to get to know each other better.

A/A- oh that's nice of him and I'm glad it went well but I knew it would.

Y/n- ye I guess you were right. I'm really tired so I'm going to get a shower and get to bed I got a big day tomorrow with the fitness test.

A/A- oh no don't remind me I have mine tomorrow too, goodnight y/n.

I walk upstairs and into my room. It was an amazing room. The light greay carpet was so soft under my feet and view over looked the gardens of the apartment complex. I walked to the white chest of drawers beside my desk which had a mirror surrounded by lights, it was like something from Hollywood.

I picked up a towel and walked into the en suite

I picked up a towel and walked into the en suite. It had a wooden floor with black walls it was rustic with a modern twist.

I took off my makeup and got into the shower

I took off my makeup and got into the shower. I was still buzzing from today. I got out and changed into my pj's and plat my hair tight in two so it would be okay for tomorrow's fitness test and I wouldn't have to do it in the morning. I hop into bed and pull up the covers. Today was amazing but I better get asleep it was 11pm and I had to be in MTC tomorrow for 8am.
——————Landos POV————————
I was nervous to ask her for dinner but it went well I couldn't stop staring at her, she was beautiful. I let her drive my car to the restaurant which I had booked while she was in the bathroom before we left. I booked out the whole terrace because i didn't want any destinations from her. She was in awe of the car but little dose she know, she will get one too. As we drove we sang the whole way there she was so bubbly I was so excited to get to know her but I got kind of nervous around her for some reason. As we were driving I was looking at her she was so concentrated driving the car, I guess she didn't want to crash so she was being extra careful but I could tell she enjoyed it. The evening sun gave her a beautiful glow she looked amazing.

When we got there i opened her door and helped her out, we held hands as we walked in, I don't think she realised we were like earlier but I knew and I liked it so I said nothing. As we walked up the stairs to the terrace which I had booked I could see she loved it.

We chatted allot while eating I felt so comfortable around her i opend up a little about growing up. When I herd she was into bikes too I was shocked, we had allot in common. She was so interesting. After I talked about my past and how I struggled she had a sad face I could tell she had it tough too but she didn't bring it up so I decided to leave it as she didn't want to talk about it.

She wanted to pay for half the bill I was in no way letting her do it so I put my hand on hers and made her put her purse back in her bag. When I touched her hand even if it was only for a few seconds it was so nice her skin was so soft and warm. When we walked out I placed my hand gently on her waste it felt so right. I seen our reflection in the window as we walked out we looked like a proper couple.

On the way home we chatted allot we bounced so well off each other. I loved her company so much. We slagged each other about the test tomorrow I loved she could slag me back she had proper banter we were so similar.

When we got back to mtc I gave her a hug I rested my chin on her head she fitted perfectly in my arms I could smell her shampoo it was amazing. I gave her my number and made her text me when she got home safe. I didn't leave until I knew she was safe in her car.

I smiled the whole way home today was so amazing. I pulled up to my house and went to get out of the car when I seen her coat in the back seat. I picked it up and smelt it, it smelt just like her. Then I got a text from her.

~hey Lando this is y/n thanks again for today and I got home okay. Oh and I think I left my jacket in your car so if you could bring it tomorrow?

My heart skipped a beat as I seen the text and held her coat. I text back playing it cool, well trying.

~Good to hear your home okay and yep your jacket is here, I really enjoyed myself tonight. See you tomorrow.

I put my phone away and walked into the house and got straight into the shower and hopped into bed all I could think about was her. I think I like her. No Lando you can't you barley know her, and as of she would go for me anyway, she was beautiful and could have any guy she wanted. Even if she did we could never do it, it would break the rules of the Mclaren contract and we would both be fired. So just friend nothing more I told myself. I turned off the lights and tried to sleep I had to be in good form for the test tomorrow I want to impress her and show her What I'm made of and anyway I did say I would beat her. I lay in bed with a massive grin on my face I was so happy, today was amazing.

A/N: hope your enjoying it so far I'm trying to write as much as possible and each day. I know it's slow to get started but trust me it will get better as we move more into it 💜