Chapter 2

Walking inside, Max said, "Go sit. I'll get you some drink to warm your body."

Tul sat down on the sofa and watched Max walk to the bar at the other end of the living room and fetch two glasses of red wine.

Handing over one glass to Tul, Max sat down awfully close to him. Their legs touched and their shoulders brushed.

Tul gulped down in nervousness. His sex drive was sky-rocketing.

When Max saw that Tul did not shift his position to move away, Max got his cue - this man did not mind their bodies touching.

Max turned his head to Tul. It was so close to Tul's face that an inch forward would make them kiss. Maybe that was Max's intention.

He said, "Tul, you didn't ask my name yet."

"Oh I am so sorry. What is your name?" Tul asked. His mind was thinking about the dirty, how would he even think of asking his name.

"Max." He stared into Tul's eyes again. The tension was rising every minute.

Tul watched Max's eyes go down from his eyes to his lips where the stare stayed for a few seconds before moving down his neck.

Tul now realized what Max was thinking. Max was undressing him in his mind and that made Tul gulp down again.

Max brought his eyes back up to Tul's eyes and realized Tul was watching him. He knew Tul knew what he was thinking in his dirty mind.

Max was waiting for Tul to kiss him but when he didn't, Max thought of a better plan. Tul needed to be made more comfortable before they could do the deed.

Max got up and took the empty glass from Tul's hand, "You fancy another glass?"

"No, I don't want to get drunk. My tolerance is low," Tul smiled nervously, still thinking about being fucked by the man standing in front if him, muscular and toned.

Max smiled back at him and took the glasses back to the bar.

As he walked back, Max had a hard on. It was so apparent.

Tul noticed it throbbing inside his pants and couldn't take his eyes off of Max's bulge.

It is so thick, Tul thought and sighed. Max did not shy away. He kept walking towards Tul, passive aggressively showing off his bulge inside his pants.

Tul started breathing heavily. His heart was racing as Max drew nearer to him.

Max sat down beside Tul again, their bodies touching, "You must be driving for hours now. Want to go freshen up and take a shower? I will arrange the bed for you by then."

"Yes, I would like that," Tul got up instantly as if he was waiting to run away to avoid this sexual tension.

Watching Tul run up the stairs without any direction given to him, Max almost laughed out, thinking about the effect he was having on Tul.

"Uhm it is an en suite. Go to the first bedroom."

"Okay, thanks," Tul answered as he ran up, carrying a bulge of his own inside his pants.