Chapter 12

After finishing their drink, Tul said, "Why are you sitting so far away from me?"

"I wanted to sit close to you but you seem unsure about your feelings for me. So I don't know if I should come any closer."

"You can. I really do like you. Thing is that the modeling assignment is what provides me food and with my car breaking down and the tension of whether I could arrive on time tomorrow for the shoot was making me worried. So taking such a big decision of being with you and you moving to Bangkok is not something I wanted to add to my worries just yet. I want to finish the work tomorrow and come back to visit you and then talk about it," Tul explained.

"Oh okay, I understand that," Max nodded, looking at Tul.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah," Max reassured and then said mischievously, "so I am coming closer now."

Max shifted closer to Tul, and took the glass from his hand and put both the glasses down on the table.

Max took Tul's face with both his hands and kissed him.

Tul didn't want the kiss to end. When Max was going to end the kiss, Tul brought out his tongue to indicate he wanted more.

Max delivered. He took Tul's tongue into his mouth and sucked it. Max then used his own tongue to explore Tul's mouth.

Max wrapped his hands around Tul in an embrace and Tul got on top of Max and sat on his lap, continuing the kiss.

Max was going to open Tul's shirt.

Tul stopped him, "There is a dead body in the house. We can't have sex now."

Max sighed in disappointment, "My sex drive says otherwise though."

"Later, Max," Tul insisted.

"Okay," Max agreed, hesitantly.

"I think we should call the police to take care of the body because neither of us did it," Tul suggested.

"No, it is not that simple. I will be the prime suspect because the corpse is in my room. Also like you said previously, my living condition will put all the suspicion on me. I can't take that risk or even deal with the police," Max was sure that he was not going to get the police involved in this.

"What should we do then?" Tul asked.

"We have to get rid of the body ourselves and then just forget about it," Max suggested.

"But then it will be a missing person and his family will never know he is dead," Tul felt sympathetic.

"Tul, right now, our first priority should be ourselves. We need to protect ourselves first. We can't put ourselves at risk just so other people's feelings can be protected. Do you understand? We need to protect ourselves first."

"I understand," Tul agreed.

"Should we bury the body somewhere in the jungle? That might be the best course of action. No one visits this part of the city. So the body can decompose by itself and once I move to Bangkok with you, we don't have to worry about it anymore," Max suggested.

"Okay, see it's going to be you on the chopping block if this body is found. So I am fine with whatever course of action you choose to take," Tul showed his support.

"Okay, let's get to it. We gotta bury the body somewhere in the jungle while it is still dark, before the sun comes up. We have about two hours in hand."