Chapter 5

The ass torture continued for so long Tul forgot when it had started.

Max then got up again. His thick cock was throbbing so bad he could not wait any longer. He turned Tul around and sat on top of his chest and pushed his dick inside Tul's mouth.

He covered Tul's nose, pinching it close with his fingers from the top and kept pushing his dick deep inside Tul's throat.

Tul started gagging and gasping for breath. Max continued pushing himself inside Tul's throat until he decided to show some mercy. He removed his fingers from over Tul's nose, permitting Tul to take a breath.

Tul started breathing heavily but managed to say, "Shove it inside me."

Upon hearing this, Max's sex drive accelerated again and he slapped Tul's face and said, "You dirty little slut, you want my cock? Huh? How bad do you want it?"

"I want it, I so want it...inside me," Tul managed to say.

"Yeah? You want it? Yeah? Take it. Then take it, take it, take it, huh" Max inserted his fat cock deep inside Tul's throat once again and kept pushing it so deep that Tul started tapping out on Max's thighs.

That is when Max let him free. Max took his throbbing dick out of Tul's mouth and started humping it against Tul's chest.

They both looked at each other intensely and both started moaning on top of that bed, naked. What a scene to behold.

Max then got down again and spread Tul's legs apart using both his hands and started kissing on the inner side of his thighs, making Tul shiver - slow, gentle, sensual, passionate kisses.

Max then kept kissing and going up and up Tul's thigh, until he came close to Tul's groin. He then switched from kissing to licking. He licked and stopped. He licked again and stopped. He was tormenting Tul again. Oh the longing in Tul's face to take Max inside of him was real. It was real!

He licked again and again and again. And he stopped in the middle every time. He was making Tul go crazy with ecstasy.

Tul was sexually being tormented so much. He was being prepared for what was to come to him next. He almost whimpered, "I want you in my fucking asshole. Take me now. Please."

Max listened. He replied, "I will, but first let me suck this fat cock of yours."

Tul did not expect this. Max took the whole shaft inside his mouth on the first go and sucked so hard Tul almost came close.

Max wouldn't let that happen. He would not let Tul cum before him. They would cum together. That was Max's plan.

So Max knew when to stop sucking Tul's hard, fat, throbbing cock.

When Max was done sucking, Tul said, "I want to take yours in my mouth."

Max used his index finger and shook his head left to right to indicate that that wasn't happening.

Tul's voice almost came out as a whisper, "Why? Why can't I suck you?"

Max then answered passive aggressively, "You can suck me all you want when my cock starts to drip cum all over you. But rght now, I am going to shove my cock deep inside you. You. Are. My. Fucking. Little. Whore."