Chapter 15

Tul was woken up by Max at around noon.

Max brought breakfast in bed for him, trying to make up to Tul because he was sure Tul's ass was sore because of him being too rough.

"I am worried for you. Will you be able to walk properly?" Max laughed, teasing Tul.

"Fuck off," Tul threw a pillow at Max.

Max laughed some more and said, "Okay have your brunch. I am gonna take a shower and dress up."

Tul took a bite of the egg sandwich and asked, "Why? Where are you going?"

"With you, of course. I don't want to risk letting you go alone. What if you never return? I can't afford to lose you. I think I have finally found what I was looking for."

"I am not running away anywhere. Also for your kind information sir, we have spent one night together. Good sex is not equal to good relationship, just so you know," Tul teased.

"I am kidding. I know you won't run away. I have you enchanted by my spell. Also what I feel for you is more than good sex," Max confessed, coming close to Tul's face and pecking him on the lips.

"I know and I feel the same way," Tul said, before sipping on the pomegranate juice.

"But am still going with you. I need to do some shopping."

"Shopping what?" Tul asked.

"Shopping for some basic items for our household," Max said.

"Huh?" Tul asked, trying to understand what he was saying.

"After your modeling gig, I am coming to Bangkok with you. I am moving in. Today. And you are not going to say no," Max commanded.

"Okay, but how do you know if I live alone or with my parents? What if I live with my parents?" Tul asked.

"I know you don't. When you mentioned that this modeling gig is so important to you that this is your priority for your earning, I understood that you are a self-made man who lives alone."

"You are observant and perceptive. I am impressed," Tul applauded.

"I have a lot more to impress you with. You will find those out as we progress," Max winked at Tul.

Tul finished eating. Max said, "Okay get ready. I am going to put my luggage in your car. I am taking your key."

"Wow! You already packed your bags?" Tul was surprised how eager Max was about moving in with him. Max was really falling hard for him, Tul thought, feeling joy.

"Yeah, I woke up early. I packed my clothes and belongings and then made breakfast for you. Oh I have also contacted some people. I am going to have this place demolished and plant trees and let the natural forest land take this place over."

"Wow, that is a big move, letting go of your house!" Tul was surprised.

"I designed this house myself and got it built. I wanted to experience this lifestyle and I did. Now that I have found you, I don't need to stay here anymore. I want a life with you back in Bangkok. So yeah."

"Give me a hug?" Tul felt warm by Max's words.

Max went in and hugged him tight.
"Okay, go get ready now," Max said.

Tul jumped into the shower and Max went down to put his luggage in Tul's car.

Half an hour later, they were on their way to Chiang Mai in Tul's car.

Max was driving and Tul rested, sitting beside him with somewhat of a sore ass after all the action in the bedroom and in the shower.

At the back of Max's mind was his confession to the dead body he made this morning after Tul had fallen asleep and he had sneaked out into the forest.

But Max was happy he got rid of the man.