Chapter 14

Max put his hands on Tul's shirt and started unbuttoning.

Tul looked at him and smiled innocently and let him.

Max then unzipped Tul's pants and made him completely naked.

"Fuck, I am turned on again," Max uttered loudly.

Tul laughed, "It's okay."

"Is it?" Max started closing in on Tul, getting closer to his skin, whispering.

Tul took a step back.

"Is it okay if I touch you here?" Max gently held the head of Tul's penis.

Tul gulped and took another step back, sexual tension building up, sexual drive rising.

"Is it okay if I put my finger here?" Max now took his hand under Tul's balls and inserted his middle finger an inch inside Tul's hole.

Tul took another step back and hit against the wall. He stood still, no more space left to walk backwards.

"Why did you move? You didn't like my finger inside you?" Max whispered, going closer and closer to Tul's naked body.

"I...I..." Tul stammered.

"Do you like it if I do this?" Max now used his thumb of both hands to gently circle around both of Tul's nipples, making them hard.

Tul sighed heavily and rested his head against the wall, closing his eyes.

He started taking deep breaths and let Max stimulate his areola.

"I think you are enjoying this," Max whispered as he saw Tul's reaction.

Tul said nothing. He was feeling Max's hands do the magic on his body.

Max watched as his actions made Tul's cock rise up and pump with blood.

Max then took his shirt off and threw it away. He pushed himself on Tul so their naked upper bodies could touch each other. Max closed his own eyes and felt Tul's body against his.

He now took his pants off and started touching himself. As his hand navigated down his shaft, he looked at Tul, their bodies touching, and he started poking his massive shaft against Tul's thigh.

Max said, "Get your thighs next to each other. Close the gap between your legs."

Tul obeyed. Max then inserted his right hand's index finger between the skin of Tul's thighs and lubricated it. He then made a circle with his thumb and his index finger at the base of his cock and pushed his cock, making space between Tul's thighs and kept going in and coming out in that space.

Max was having non-penetrative sex with Tul.

Tul wrapped his hands around Max's worked out, muscular shoulders, pulling him in and moaning loudly.

Max continued this for quite some time before he held Tul by the neck and brought him under the shower and turned the shower head.

Max then pushed his cock into Tul, standing behind him and holding him against his body.

As Max continued his thrusts, the water splashed and as Max's groin bumped against Tul's asscheeks twice every second in a consistent rhythm, the water sang and danced around their bodies.

Coming out of the shower after having sex for the second time in the same night, both of them collapsed on the bed.

It was already morning by now. Daylight was on. Tul fell asleep as soon as they landed on the bed. Max was awake though.

After turning side to side for some time, Max got up and went down to pour himself a drink. He couldn't sleep.

He walked out the back door and went to the place where they had buried the body just an hour ago.

Standing in front of the grave he said, "You did me wrong. I cared for you but you broke my trust. I am sorry this happened to you. I am sorry."

Trying to hold his tears back, Max walked back to the house.