Chapter 28

Running up the stairs and into the bedroom, Max took out Boun's laptop from the cupboard and turned it on.

Max searched for the videos and found them.

Tul was sitting right beside him. Max was ready to delete everything.
Tul suddenly said, "Max, I want to watch the video of that night."

"What? Why?" Max asked.

"I don't know, I just want to see how it all happened."

"Do you not believe that I killed him accidentally?" Max asked, looking for answers in Tul's facial expressions.

"It's not that. I am just curious. Please let me watch it. Then we can delete the videos."

"Okay go ahead. I can't watch this. Let me know when you finish watching," Max got up and went out of the room.

Max went down the stairs and out of the back door to where his mother's grave was. He stood there silently, remembering his days spent with his mom when she was alive. Tears started rolling down his eyes. His mother had left a void in his heart no one could fill.

Back in the bedroom, Tul clicked on the video of the day when Boun was murdered.

He fast forwarded to the part where Boun and Max were drinking alcohol and getting drunk.

He watched as they kissed and made out and then Boun got up to go upstairs and Max sat back on the sofa drinking. Then Max saw the message on Boun's phone. When Boun came down, they got into an argument in that drunken state. Both of them were shouting at each other. Max got angry and grabbed Boun's neck and did not let go. Boun was choking. Max dropped him on the sofa and got on top of him, strangling him and crying because of the betrayal from Boun. Boun seemed to be struggling with his breath. Then Boun stopped moving after a few seconds.

To Tul it seemed like he passed out rather than dying. But he had to watch more to be sure.

Then Tul watched Max trying to wake Boun up and when Boun did not respond, Max started to panic and started pacing around in the living room. Then he watched as Max tried to clean his fingerprints from Boun's neck.

Oh Max, you should have checked for his breathing to make sure if he was dead or just unconscious, Tul thought out loud.

Now this intrigued Tul. If this is what he thinks happened that night, then Boun isn't dead yet in the video he is watching.

Tul then clicked on and started watching the video named Cam 2 and fast forwarded to the part where Max carried Boun up into the dungeon in a panicked state and put him down inside the chest. Then Max left the room.

Tul then clicked on Cam 3 and fast forwarded to when Max entered the bedroom after putting Boun inside the chest. Max entered the bedroom and passed out after some time, lying down on the bed.

Tul then fast forwarded the video and saw that Max was sleeping in the room the whole night.

"Then how did Boun die?" Tul spoke to himself, puzzled and shocked.