Chapter 8

"So first of all I want to apologize for snooping in to your dungeon without your permission. I can already see everything around but what is in that box?" Tul asked.

"Oh it has costumes, props and ropes. If you are into roleplaying, which I assume you are...," Max waited for Tul's response.

When Tul smiled and nodded his head up and down in approval, Max continued, "...then we can try different costumes. It has a lot of space left though. I will collect more costumes soon to fill that chest of sexual treasure."

Tul felt shy but he was curious.

He asked, "Oh and what is that X for?"

"Come, I will show you."

Tul walked with Max to that X.

Max asked Tul to stand in front of the X and face him.

Then Max directed him to stand on top of the metal bars on the two bottom ends.

When Tul did so, Max locked the metal bars. Then Max asked Tul to raise his hands, matching the X shape and when Tul did so, Max locked Tul's hands on the X.

"Now I fuck you and you can't do a thing. This X acts like a restraint," Max said sensually.

He was getting turned on again.

"Okay, not now. Not with this weird smell in the room. Release me."

Max released Tul's hands and legs and Tul got down.

"Okay the smell is no longer faint now. Did some rat sneak in and die?" Max said, as he looked behind the X.

Nothing there.

"I'll check this side of the room. You check behind your dildo table," Tul teased.

"Those dildos are gonna go inside you soon along with this real one," Max touched his cock over his pants and groaned like a lion, looking at Tul.

Tul laughed and nodded. Max smiled back at him.

Max looked at the back of the table for a dead rat or something and found nothing.

Tul went and opened the chest. A fresh dead body was lying inside.

A fresh dead body was lying inside.
The smell grew stronger.

"What the fuck!" screamed Tul.

Max turned around and came forward, asking, "What happened?"

"What the fuck is that?" Tul screamed.

Max looked at the corpse in utter disbelief and looked back at Tul, "I...it's not mine. I don't know where this came from. What the fuck!"

Tul started walking backwards.

"Tul, I swear. I don't know where this came from. Believe me."

Tul looked scared. He kept walking backwards and said, "I should have known something was wrong with you. So many red flags. You live in a secluded place in the middle of nowhere. You just let a stranger in without any hesitation. You wanted me to drink more alcohol, maybe to get me drunk. You sat so close to me to have sexual advances with me. You had all this planned!"

Max interrupted, "No, Tul, no. I genuinely like you."

Tul continued, "You have a whole dungeon room and you stored a dead body in your chest!"

"Tul I know how it looks right now but trust me, I am not a murderer. I did not kill him," Max tried to convince him.

Tul was panicking, "Were you going to kill me too? How many people have you killed like this before?"

After a one second pause, he added, "Wait, are you one of those perverts that gets a kick out of killing people during sex and then have sex with the dead body? Is that what it is?"

Max did not know what to say or how to react. His mind stopped working.