Chapter 19

Reaching Bangkok, Max realized that the guy Boun was cheating with would not let this go. He would definitely come looking for Boun.

Earlier his judgment was clouded. He thought getting rid of the body would bury the matter.

Now that he was calm, he realized it isn't that simple. This could mean trouble for him. He needed to do something.

He needed to think of a way.
The first thing that came to his mind is what he decided to do.

Max said to Tul, "I just remembered I forgot some work files back at the cottage. I have to go back tomorrow."

"Do you want me to come with you?" Tul offered.

"No, no, why would you make that long journey again. I can do it myself."

"I can keep you company. My next modeling assignment is not until next week. So I have free time."

"No, you take rest at the condo. I will take care of it," Max assured Tul.

They both then carried Max's belongings up to Tul's condo from the car.

It was a condo on the On Nut area, which is cheaper than other areas of central Bangkok. It had a nice view of the city from the 20th floor where Tul's condo was.

There were two bedrooms on two sides and the living area was in the middle with a balcony.

The kitchen was near the entrance along with the dining area.

"I am going to sleep on the same bed wth you, right? Don't push me away to the other bedroom," Max said, being cute.

"Then what will happen to that room. It will be left empty. It should be used," Tul was going to let Max share his room anyway but he was saying it just to tease Max.

"Hmm how can we use that room?" Max pretended to think and then said, "I miss my dungeon. Maybe I could show you some heavenly delights there by turning that room into our little dungeon."

Tul felt shy. Max hugged him from behind and sniff-kissed him on the cheek.

The next day, Max went back to the cottage. He couldn't believe he didn't think about this earlier. Alcohol did affect his functioning.

He looked for Boun's phone. It fell down in between gaps on the sofa.

He searched and found it there and saw 12 missed calls. The recent one was made an hour ago.

He knew Boun's password. He had seen Boun typing it before while unlocking the phone.

He typed in the password and the phone unlocked.

He went to the message section with Boun's lover.

The unread messages read,
"Boun, what happened? How did he take it?"

"I called you 3 times. What happened?"

"Boun, I am getting worried now. You have not come online. You have not messaged me or picked my phone up."

"I am going to call you one more time and then I am coming there. I am worried for you babe, please reply or pick up my call if you are fine."

"Okay, I am coming over then."

Reading the messages, Max got nervous. He didn't know what he would tell the guy if he shows up.

He followed his first plan that he had thought of the previous day.

He texted back, "I am sorry, Tan. I talked to Max and I have decided that I am going to be with him. So I am breaking up with you. Please do not contact me. I have realized my mistake. I should not have cheated on Max. I apologized and he has forgiven me. We are going to start our relationship afresh. Please do not ruin it. Do not come here. Leave me alone. Goodbye."