Chapter 16

One night ago...

Boun was drinking with Max, sitting in front of the fireplace.

Both of them were drunk and horny.

They started french-kissing. Max picked Boun up and placed him on his lap and continued kissing him, taking charge.

Max bit Boun's lower lips and slapped his ass hard.

Boun moaned and broke the kiss. He said, "Max you hit me too hard."

"Sorry, sorry," Max said, and then continued kissing him.

Soon after, Boun broke the kiss and said, "I need to go to the washroom."

Max released him from his lap.

Boun got up and went upstairs to use the washroom, walking a bit dizzy in his intoxicated state. He was more drunk than Max was.

Max lied down on the sofa for some time before he saw a message appear on Boun's phone.

It read,
"Babe, call me after you are done breaking up with him. I will come get you."

Max got furious reading this. He was fuming with anger.

When Boun came down from the washroom, Max confronted him, "Are you cheating on me?"

"What?" Boun was shocked Max asked that because it was true. He was going to break up with Max tonight.

"You got a text. Open it," Max handed the phone to Boun.

"You checked my phone?" Boun asked, accusing Max.

"No, the message appeared and I just read it from the notification. But that is not the fucking point. Answer my question first," Max demanded.

"Yes, I am cheating on you. I don't want to date a psycho like you. We have been together for six months and all you want to do is have sex. Tell me one deep conversation we have had during these months of being together!" Boun was angry. He was drunk, horny and now angry.

"What the fuck, Boun! I thought you liked the sex. If you had a problem, why did you not bring it up with me? And if you did not want to be with me, you could have just said so. I did not force you to stay with me," Max wanted an explanation for the deceit.

"The sex? Initially I liked it, yes, but all your weird kinks and that room up there, I am not into any of it. And with the type of personality you have, it is useless talking to you. You don't take no for an answer and you are so possessive and so authoritative. You want to dominate people."

"So YOU cheated on me and it is MY fault because of my personality? Remember that day when we went out to have dinner and you did not speak to me the whole time because I talked to the receptionist nicely?" Max counter accused.

"Yeah, that is not called talking nicely. You were being charming, the way you tried to woo me, you were doing the same with him. You clearly wanted to fuck him," Boun reasoned.

"I did not. You can not just pick some random incident and blame me. You are the one who cheated. You are fucking around with someone else. Why would you betray me like this? Why?" Max demanded, shouting at Boun.

"Like I said, you don't take no for an answer. I was afraid of this very reaction from you. You also know very well how to turn the situation around to accuse someone else like you just tried to accuse me, deflecting the blame from yourself on to me," Boun was now speaking in a raised voice too, matching Max's.

"You fucking cheating whore, you broke my trust. My trust! And you have the audacity to raise your voice at me? You whore!" Max raised his hand and held Boun by the throat in anger.