Chapter 33

Max moaned, "Get up, I need to put it inside you!"

Tul stopped sucking and stood back up. He then turned around facing the wall thinking Max would do him from behind but to his surprise, Max turned him again, picked him up over his shoulders and carried him to the dungeon.

Max dropped him on top of the table they had recently brought and got one of the dildos from the table in the corner. Max then used his index and middle finger and made them wet with his saliva by inserting them in his mouth. He then put both fingers inside Tul's ass.

Tul groaned. Max then inserted the dildo inside Tul's open mouth and immediately pushed his cock inside Tul's ass.

Max's powerful strokes made Tul shiver in pleasure and pain while he kept on sucking on the dildo and getting fucked mercilessly.

A few days later, the construction workers called Max. They were at the cottage for demolition.

Tul had some plan regarding this. Tul suggested Max that he should build a graveyard there since his mother's grave was there already.

Max liked the idea and conveyed it to the workers who would now demolish the cottage and start working on building a graveyard there.

Hanging up the phone, Max said, "Today is also my last therapy session. I'll leave now. Let's go out for dinner. I'll book a table at your favorite restaurant - the one with the live music. Let's dress up tonight in formals."

Tul lipkissed Max before he left.

An hour later, the lawyer called Tul on his phone as Max's phone was unreachable.

"I called Max but his phone's unavailable. So I called you," their lawyer said.

"Yeah, he went to a therapy session. So his phone is off. What is it?" Tul asked.

"So the medical reports came back. Boun's father does not have any medical condition. He acted on his rage and is homophobic. So he is getting the sentence. See you at the court hearing. You guys are free from it completely. The court hearing will just be a formality. Then he will be taken to jail. Rest assured," the lawyer assured him.

Tul felt ecstatic, "Thank you so much. This lifts a burden from our shoulders. We can finally live freely, away from the police and court."

"And lawyers too," the lawyer laughed.

"Yes that too," Tul laughed with him before hanging up.

Everything was back on track in Tul's life and after so much happening in the past few days, the storm was over.

Tul started humming in his mind and went to choose his clothes for his dinner date with Max.

Getting ready in formal attire after a shower, Tul watched the sunset from his living room in the evening while waiting for Max who was getting ready inside the bedroom after coming home from his therapy session.

Tul was filled with nervous excitement. He remembered what Max had told him before he started the therapy sessions. After the last therapy session, Max was going to propose to Tul to be his boyfriend.

Max came out of the room getting ready and courted Tul to the car and they drove away for dinner.

During dinner, Tul's heart was beating fast. The moment was coming soon.

After finishing their main course, Max ordered desserts for the two of them.

Tul was expecting Max to bring out a ring from his pocket and propose to him. This was going to be a big step - officially becoming exclusive in a relationship.

The large ice cream bowls arrived and he thought maybe the ring will be inside the ice cream scoops. Max can be mischievous like that, he thought. It wouldn't be ideal to put on the sticky ring on his finger from that ice cream but he was so excited he wouldn't mind. He started pressing his spoon on the ice cream everywhere, almost making a mess.

Max noticed this and asked, laughing, "What are you doing?"

"Nothing, I like my ice cream molten, liquidy," Tul lied, covering up what he was actually trying to do.

Max laughed sneakily.

They both finished their ice creams but no ring was found. Tul got disappointed.

Maybe Max forgot about the proposal. It has been days since the first day of therapy when Max had told him he was going to propose, so maybe he forgot about it by now, Tul thought, trying to convince himself not to feel sad about it.