Chapter 25

"Your lying, manipulating - these are not healthy traits.

Okay tell me this, have you ever been to a therapist to talk about your childhood trauma and what you have been through in life?" Tul asked with concern. He really wanted Max to do better and become a better man.

"The lying and the manipulating you are talking about, that was self defence, Tul.

If Tan got to know that I was responsible for Boun's death, I would be in jail, so instinctively I had to lie and pretend in front of him to divert his attention from that somehow.

You also went along with my lie in front of Tan. Didn't you? Because that was your self defence. You were doing that to save yourself because you knew that if Tan grew suspicious of me, you would be in trouble too as we were both involved in burying the dead body.

And these lying and manipulating, I have learnt these from real life experiences. You have to understand that I had no one to keep me away from the reality of the world. You were not poor like me and you had your parents backing you up and protecting you from the harsh world while growing up. I did not have that privilege.

My parents weren't there to protect me from the harshness of this world. I stumbled and fell and I failed. Then I learnt, I grew, I succeeded. I had to deal with life and people first hand and make a space for myself.

You can not survive being kind and honest in this world when you have no protection over you, no bubble of comfort. This world will eat you up if you are poor and an orphan on top of that. I have experienced and learnt it the hard way."

"I still feel you should see a therapist for the childhood trauma at least. I think it still affects you. I saw how many times you broke down talking about it. It still feels like a fresh wound. You need to heal emotionally. I want you to heal and only then can we move forward with our relationship," Tul made his point.

Max looked at him and thought about it.

"Okay, I will see a therapist. But I have a condition."

"Yes, tell me, what condition?" Tul asked.

"If I see a therapist, you have to become my boyfriend. I know these therapy sessions tend to run for weeks. So the day I finish my therapy sessions, I will officially propose to you and you can not say no."

"See, this conditional thing is also not good. You will do the therapy sessions for yourself, not due to some sort of incentive."

"So you are saying you don't want to be my boyfriend?" Max seemed gloomy.

"You can propose to me after you are done with your therapy sessions. Just don't put it as a condition for attending the therapy," Tul corrected.

"Ah I see. So we will finally be official. I am so excited," Max had a smile as wide as his jaw.

This man really did catch strong feelings for Tul in such a short time.

"Max, also know that I like you more than you give me credit for," Tul got up and went to the kitchen to heat up food for dinner.

Max followed and grabbed him from behind, "Really? You like me as much as I like you?"

"Mhmm," Tul nodded.

"Prove it to me," Max whispered into Tul's ear, biting on it.

"How?" Tul asked.

"Come to bed with me right now. I want to cum inside you," Max whispered.