Chapter 7

Two hours after their steamy sex session, it was the middle of the night.

Max had fallen asleep on the bed. Both of them were lying there naked now. Tul wasn't sleeping though. He was wide awake.

He couldn't fall asleep. He got up and thought of going to the next room.

He walked out of the room and casually walked to the adjacent room. As soon as he opened the door, he was  left speechless by what he saw.

The room was no ordinary room.

There was an X shaped metallic cutout about 7 feet tall at the far end of the room. There were 4 metallic locks on 4 ends of the X.

There was a table on another side with different sizes and shapes of dildo, vibrators and butt-plugs.

In the middle of the room were 4 ropes hanging down mid length from the ceiling. It looked like someone could be hung up in mid air using those ropes and be used sexually as pleased.

Then there was a huge box on another corner. It was unlocked. He wanted to go and have a peek but suddenly he heard someone walking behind him.

It was Max.

"What are you doing here?" Max yawned, stretched and asked.

"What is this room?" Tul asked.

"This is my little dungeon."

"What, a Thai Mr. Grey?" Tul joked.

"I bet you want me to be." Max teased.

When Tul said nothing, Max came closer to him and grabbed him in an  embrace and whispered into his ears, "I know you want me to be. I know you fancy all the dirty little sexual things I am going to do to you."

That turned Tul on. He was getting more attracted to this man.

When his car broke down in the middle of the road, he was panicking so bad. Least did he expect this stranger to be so sexually attractive.

He could not get intimate with this man. That would create problems for him.

Max broke his chain of thoughts, asking, "You are going away in the morning. What happens to us then? Is this a one time thing, Tul?"

"I don't know how to answer that, Max. I didn't expect to like you so much. I have to leave. I have my whole life in Bangkok. I can't leave all that behind and shift here."

"I used to live in Bangkok too. Then I got sick of the city life and moved here in the jungle. This is the only house in this area. All the other houses are about a kilometre away. I can move back to Bangkok if you want us to move forward together," Max suggested.

"I don't know. I wouldn't want you to leave your peaceful life behind and go back to that place. You left Bangkok in the past because you disliked it and got tired of it surely. So if you have to move back there for me, I don't know how I would feel about that."

"Hey, hey, we can work this out together. I won't blame you if it doesn't work out because I am offering this. It is my decision to move. You will not be blamed," Max said. It was pretty clear how much Max liked Tul already.

How does Tul feel about Max though? That is complicated.

"Let me get to the modeling gig tomorrow and then I will think about it? Does that sound good to you?" Tul asked.

"Yes, that sounds good," Max said.

"This dungeon room of yours smells weird by the way." Tul asked, sniffing loudly.

Max smelled and caught the faint smell too. "Yeah, it does smell weird."