Write my life?

Well,i haven't said much about myself so..i'm thinking to do a 'write my life'.Lol,like 'draw my life' but i have no drawings. Well,let's get started.

      I was born on 7th of October 2000.I was a really energic kid.I loved music,i loved to draw and i loved to invent stories about any little thing that looked interesting to me.I have a really huge imagination.Back then i was bringing my stories to life,i was using my dolls for animating the action and always played alone.I felt much safe alone than with other people.I grew up around boys and i was such a thomboy in my kindergarden years.

     In kindergarden i was always the kid who was talking,the leader of the group.I always wanted to do random things and they always ended up pretty good.I had 2 best friends that,of course,were boys.The three of us knew each other befor kindergarden and we were like siblings.When i went to kindergarden i met new persons and..i wasn't the only girl anymore.I made a new best friend that was actually a girl.It's weird because,back then i was talking more easily to peoples.Anyways,my group of friends got bigger and bigger,and beeing the leader i wanted to have the last word everytime and it really happened.Of course,there were the 'haters' that always tried to bad mouth me but no one cared about what they said.Even back there i liked anime.I watched Naruto,and YuYu Hakusho(sorry if it's wrong spelled,it's so long since i talked about it),Pokemon(my favourite),Kubix(with that robot and kids) and there are many others that sadly i don't remember how they are called.

     I won't talk about my family too much...i don't want you to think that i'm a traumatizated spoiled little shit.

     About my parents,well...my relationship with them was a really close one till middle school started.The first four grades our relationship wasn't 'cold' yet but after 5th grade everything started to cool down.Even though i'm giving my best and i'm in the first people in my class they're still not pleased.Whenever i want to explain something to them the WW3 is about to start.They're always changing parts now my dad is on my side then they reverse it.I rather not talk about it more than this.

     When middle school started i was happy that a half of my group was in the same class as me.My so called best friend left me for other 2 girls and the others left for the boys in that class.In my oppinion,i never needed them but i felt alone and betrayed still.As i was always trying to talk with the other girls they would always pick up on me and taunt me.I always started to cry because i was so sensible at that time.After i saw that i'm going nowhere with trying to integrate in the girl's group i went on  to the boys.I can't say that they really accepted me but...finally i had people to talk to.Soon i became the leader again,i was obsessed with that thing.I stopped watching anime because everyone said that it was just some creepy cartoons that provokes nightmares.I remember that after i broke my collarbone everybody left me alone and i was a looner.I would always stay alone and draw the stories i imagined.

     After i discovered tutorials of how to draw things i was attracted to drawing.I drew and drew and now i'm really good at caricatures.Anyways,with my new talent i created a new world and i wasn't alone anymore...it was just me and my imagination.

     In 5th grade i was in a new class and i was bullied by the class mates.They would always call me names because i was the new kid and no one knew shit about me.I would always cry as i went home and my parents were there for me.Before the 5th grade i took some piano lessons where i met my first best friend that happened to be in that class and we were together everyday at school.As the 5th grade ended shamefully for me 6th grade started different.The class mates started to try to talk and understand me and they somewhat did that.In that year i worked really hard to get on my parents exprctations and i worked it out.

      In the summer after my 6th grade something terrible happened.My grandmother got really sick.Before her sickness took advance we had a fight and it was for a stupid thing.Onee month later she had to stay in the hospital and soon after...she passed out.I was depressed,i wanted to die,i wanted to cut myself,i wanted to go somewhere deep in the woods and never come back.I felt awful...i couldn't tell her that i'm sorry and that i loved her..if only i could go back in time i would do that.After she passed out i was depressed all the time and how hard i tried to not think about it,i felt dead inside(My God..i didn't wanted to continue because i started to cry but..i ended this part...yay.).As school started again me and my best friend cooled down and we started to be in conflict all the time.I was a different person,i started to pe sarcastic and ironic.My bossy atittude  wasn't there anymore.I was just the most cold-blooded person.But of course i became bipolar too.

     Every ending has a new begining and i made a new best friend.She was like the class' president and we got along really great and our friendship started with one stupid game.I wasn't depressed anymore but i wasn't the old me either.Now i'm ending the 8th grade and anything is fine.I started to watch anime again.

     As of my best friend,we did many things together.I can say that we did bad and good things and thay we could play in Pretty Little Liars without even learning the lines.We're the craziest persons and the biggest perverts that the world ever had.

     When i first found out about wattpad i was into creepypasta.I first writted on a weird site after i was searching for my candy love tutorials and i found a creepypasta video.(dumb twin: THIS DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE) As i saw how things works on wattpad i writed my very first book on here that had a really crappy end and a storyline.(The Truth,my very first book) After that i loose a bet and i started a book in romanian that was a completely mess too but i didn't deleted it.Now i'm writing as serious as i can and if my black humour doesn't get to anybody's likings,i'm not sorry because 'JE NE REGRETTE RIEN'. On my first romanian book i met my first 'haters' (haters gonna hate,hate,hate,hate,i'm just gonna shake,shake,shake,shake,shake it off,shake it off...lol) I felt really uncomfortable,i mean,a completely steranger comes up to you and tells 'Yo,you should die.You should've been aborted or something.You're shit.You're a creep.Get lost.Kill yourself.' It didn't got to me,i was a little bit affected at first but after my best friend saw this she said that she doesn't recongize me 'cause i cared about what people said for the first time in so long.I knew what i had to do and with her help we got rid of that dudette that wanted attention by bad mouthing others.Well...i had to fight in the internet war but in the end i kind of won.(Thank you,cowie!If you read this,i just want to make sure that you know how much i cherish our friendship and even if i answer cold sometimes,i really care about you!Cow-fist X3)

     As on the romantic part...i can say that i had a few relationship that ended good and bad,it depends on the guys but i was always the one that wanted to break up.After becoming so into harem and sadistic animes i created a fetish for the mysterious type of guys that doesn't open up that easily,so yeah.On imvu i had relationships,because why the hell no,and i made lots of friends there but how fast i'm changing my accounts i lost some of them.With 2 of them i still keep contact on kik and it's really cool.

     In the end,i'm waiting for the final exams to go on the high school and then continue to study for becoming the greatest surgeon ever!And if i can't be the greatest surgeon then i'll start to work on my writer career and,maybe,someday i'll be a scenarist XDD  I'm also waiting for the prom and i'm so excited about it X3 

Thank you for reading this!It's an 'one year special' and i hope you enjoyed my little summary of my worthless life.Thank you very much!

      LET'S NUTELIZE THIS WORLD!!!BAAAI,gurls,baaaai. X3 X3 

Twitter: @MeCookieEater

Instagram: mecookieeater

Kik: AA.Secret

BTW,sorry for wrong grammar spells.