Late Night Talk{Pt.11}

MeCookieEater: Back with another round of LATE NIGHT TALK~ Gabile18 has 6 quesitons!
AMURRICA: Wat
IGGY: THIS YOUNG LADY HAS 6 QUESTIONS! You're welcome.
MeCookieEater: Sooo. Question number 1: "I want to give everyone their favourite foods and I want to give Norway butter and coffee and give Iceland licorice personally.(for all countries btw)"
CUTE BUNS: Thank you, bella, thank you! *kisses your cheek*
IGGY: I... *blushes*
NO(R)WAY IN HELL: Butter...*throws it in Dane's face* and coffee...*drinks it* Thank you. *pats your head*
HIS AXE IS BIG: YOU HURT YOUR BIG BROTHER!
SEXY NAZI: Wurst...wurst...wurst.. *blushes*
QUIET HOTNESS: Be blessed. *bows*
ICE COCK: Why..is it black? *stares at you*
MeCookieEater: Take a bite!
ICE COCK: Ok...*gulp* T-thank you... *stares at you*
SW(AG)EDEN: Mm, thanks.
THAT ONE CUTIE: Thank you! *hugs you*
SCARRY BUTTERFLY: Hehehe, you're nice (^J^)
HELL-NO-KITTY: Thank you, aru! *bops your nose*
CROTCH MONSTER: Ohohohoho, mon cher *wink* MeCookieEater: Pervert... Question nomero dos: "I was wondering why you guys didn't say you shipped yourselves with the reader in chapter 8?"
CUTE BUNS: We could ship with the reader too?! Ve,ve,ve,ve,ve *blushes and puffs*
MeCookieEater: Yeah, it seems so
IGGY: Again, I'm against this shipping thing.. I like the old way of dating.. *rose petals are falling from the ceiling* So reader, would you like to go out with me? *sparkles everywhere*
MeCookieEater: Oooooh! (*///*)
AMURRICA: *sparkly milkshakes in the background* Reader, you can have half of my burger! *smiles sheepishly*
MeCookieEater: Ah! (×///×)
CUTE BUNS: *white roses around him* Vee~ You can't be mad at me, right, bella~? *puppy eyes*
MeCookieEater: My ovaries.. please stop...
QUIET HOTNESS: *cherry flowers falling* Please forgive me, reader-san! *sparkle eyes*
MeCookieEater: Just stop...QUESTION NUMBER 3: "I was wondering if the Nordics could teach me how to ice skate if not then if 2p Canada or 1p Canada could?"
NORDIC FAIVU: Yes, we can!
MeCookieEater: Question 4: "If I said I was a country or state, what would be all your reactions?"
SEXY WORLD: Hi, newbie!
MeCookieEater: Question 5: "I was also wondering if Norway could tutor me in learning Norwegian?"
NO(R)WAY IN HELL: I'm not doing it.
MeCookieEater: Lukas!
NO(R)WAY IN HELL: No.
MeCookieEater: I'll make Emil call you 'big brother'
NO(R)WAY IN HELL: ....ok.
MeCookieEater: Number 6, and the last one! *drums* "I was also wondering if it would be alright with you A.A if I showed you my artwork and you and the countries gave me feedback good or bad it's from Durarara?" Of course, sweetcheeks! I'd like to see your artwork especially if it is about Izaya... (0///0)
AMURRICA: You're acting like Kiku when he talks about that Hatsune thingy..
MeCookieEater: SHUT UP! Next 4 questions are from PinkCupcakez No.1: "May I Ask A Question?" Of course, sweetcheeks ^^ No.2: "May I Have A Hug From Author? ^^" Hell yeah! X3 *bear hugs you* No.3: "((For All)) Would You Guys Eat Oliver's cupcakes?"
SEXY WORLD: *incoherent yelled words*
MeCookieEater: I guess not.. No.4: "((For All Including A.A)) How would you guys react if you were transferred to the world of Tokyo Ghould or Corpse Party?"
*IN TOKYO GHOUL*
CUTE BUNS: *sits in the corner crying and fluttering a white flag*
SEXY NAZI: FELICIANO, FIGHT OR WE WILL BE DEAD!
QUIET HOTNESS: Ludwig-san, the ghouls are coming... What are we going to do?
SEXY NAZI: There's no other way... As CGI investigator I have to do my best... AND SACRIFICE ARTHUR!
IGGY: *spits tea* What?! WHY ME?! WHY NOT ALFRED?!
CROTCH MONSTER: I agree, let's sacrifice the 2 idiots!
SCARY BUTTERFLY: Why? I want to sacrifice Yao, ehehehe (^J^)
SEXNEKI: *breaks the wall* I found you...
ASSATO: That's where you've been hidding, eh, doves? *smirks*
MeCookieEater: ....A-Ayato.... I-I... You can have my flesh... LET ME LOVE YOU *clings to his neck* Pleaseeeee...
ASSATI: Why are you touching me, human? You're one of the doves, I'm going to kill you.
MeCookieEater: No, wait, I'm not with them, I'm not with them, kill them, I love you, I could be your spy and tell you all the information you need about CGI! I COULD BE THE SOURCE FROM THE INSIDE... It's free!
SEXNEKI: Let's take her, if she doesn't do what she said you can kill her.
ASSATO: Bastard.... fine.. BUT DON'T YOU DARE DISOBEY ME.
MeCookieEater: Of course not, love... omg... I'm wet...
ASSATO: *smirks* Better be.
IGGY: TRAITOR!
*IN CORPSE PARTY*
IGGY: Don't split up, if you have to go to the bathroom be sure to go with someone and never alone!
AMURRICA: I gotta pee..
NO(R)WAY IN HELL: There's a corner over there...
ICE COCK: Disgusting..
HIS AXE IS BIG: Bet you won't go into that room, hoe.
MeCookieEater: Bet you'd like to see my ass walking over there, hoe.
HIS AXE IS BIG: Do it.
MeCookieEater: Fine.
SEXY NAZI: Arthur just said to not go alone.
MeCookieEater: I'm not going to bathroom!
SEXY NAZI: Still take someone with you.
MeCookieEater: Yo', Mathias, come with me.
HIS AXE IS BIG: Okay, hoe.
MeCookieEater: Don't close the-... *click* ...-door... YOU HAD ONE JOB!
HIS AXE IS BIG: They're still there, idiot. *opens door* Or not... Heh, a little mistake...
YUUYALICIOUS: Oh, imouto-chan~ Where are you~?
MeCookieEater: You smell this. *sniffs shirt*
HIS AXE IS BIG: What?
MeCookieEater: Smells like imouto material, ooh yeah!
YUUYALICIOUS: Imouto-...Hey, you two got lost?
MeCookieEater: Check this out... Yes, I can't find onii-chan... Are you my onii-chan?
HIS AXE IS BIG: You're 5"9, idiot, you can't fool him..
YUUYALICIOUS: Oh, yes I am~
MeCookieEater: Bye, fucker. *jumps in Yuuya's arms* Onii-chan, I want to marry you! You're so awesome and so strong~
YUUYALICIOUS: Your wish is my command, imouto-chan *smirks*
HUS AXE IS BIG: A.A... hey...Uh... DON'T LEAVE ME ALONE!
*END*
MeCookieEater: TintedDawn can't believe thay Sweden lost in front of America ans Finland during hockey. She(or he) trusted you. Also "Finland, congrats on your win when playing Russia, you had me on the edge of my seat!!"
SW(AG)EDEN: I'm sorry.
THAT ONE CUTIE: W-well... T-Thank you... Even though Russia keeps glaring at me when he sees me....
MeCookieEater: Otaku-fangirl- has 4 questions for both p's. NO.1: "What is your favourite ship from Homestuck?"
BADASS COWLICK: What? Who's stuck at home?
MeCookieEater: I'm going to kill you, really... *shows website*
BADASS COWLICK: Oh.. This is interesting... Who do I ship?
MeCookieEater: *whipsers* Karezi, Karezi, Karezi
BADASS COWLICK: Ok.. Karezi.
CUPCAKE FREAK: Oh, I'm too old for this thing, poppet..
CUTE KILLER: Get out of mah face.
HOT PSYCHO: *sharpenes knife*
AMURRICA: EriSol! EHEHEHEHEHE
IGGY: Don't look at me, I'm not into this thing.
CUTE BUNS: I. Don't. Know.... Vee~
CUTIE PIE: Feferi and Sollux..
HIS AXE IS BIG: I don't know what you're talking about, ahahahahaha.
NO(R)WAY IN HELL: Idiot.
MeCookieEater: No.2: "Who do you ship yourself from Homestuck?"
BADASS COWLICK: Uh.. You are libra, right?
MeCookieEater: Yes, and I suggest you to chose Terezi or bai-bai cockie.
BADASS COWLICK: Terezi. I SHIP MYSELF WITH TEREZI.
IGGY: Again, I'm clueless... but this Kanaya is interesting.. also Rose..
AMURRICA: *snickers* I-I ship myself with.... NEPETA!
CUTE BUNS: Pasta?
CUTE KILLER: I said.. Get OUT OF MAH FACE! *smacks A.A's hand*
MeCookieEater: I WAS JUST TRYING TO GET YOUR ATTENTION BY WIGGLING MY FINGER, BUT NOO.
CUTIE PIE: I... uh.. *blushes* think Tavros..
CUPCAKE FREAK: Oh, poppet, I told you already, I'm too old.
MeCookieEater: No.3: "If you could be in another anime what and why would you want to be their?"
SEXY WORLD: We're fine with our anime.
MeCookieEater: No.4: "If you join the universe of Danga Ronpa, would you be in team hope or team despair and who would date?"
ICE COCK: What's A Danga Ronpa?
MeCookieEater: I don't know... LET'S GOOGLE IT.... Oh... It's an anime. With that bear...
AMURRICA: I can see it... I'll be IN TEAM HOPE!
IGGY: Hope does sound fantastic.
CUTE BUNS: Dotisuuu, we're in hope too!
QUIET HOTNESS: It's okay.. I'm just the third wheel. I'll go in despair.
BADASS COWLICK: NICE, DESPAIR I'M COMING.
CUPCAKE FREAK: Hope, please~!
HIS AXE IS BIG: Hope.
THAT ONE CUTIE: Hope!
SW(AG)EDEN: I'm going with Finland.
ICE COCK: Hope.
NO(R)WAY IN HELL: ... Despair.
MeCookieEater: Wow..APH_Florida_Hetalia has another 3 questions! Wait, they're 4! No.1: "What do you guys think about fangirls shipping you guys together?"
IGGY: Why can't I chose who I want to spent the rest of my life with? I'd like to do it with you...or Hungary, but mostly with you, ___!"
AMURRICA: I'll be with anyone as long as I get food.
BADASS COWLICK: I hate that, doll.
CUPCAKE FREAK: As long as everyone's happy I don't care... because I'll let them have a taste of my special cupcakes, poppet.
HOT PSYCHO: I'll cht everyo-..
MeCookieEater: Nap time, Luci.
HOT PSYCHO: I'm done here... Will you stay with me till I fall asleep?
CUTE KILLER: No shipping.
MeCookieEater: Too late. NO.2: "What Do You Think Of Me, Florida?" Btw, if you have some dirty answers she'll kill you...hehehe...heheheheh.
AMURRICA: I'M PROUD YOU ARE IN ME.. I mean... uh... Don't kill me.
IGGY: Bless God for not giving you his stupidity.
CUTE BUNS: Haaaai
BADASS COWLICK: Your 2p is a stripper. An expensive one.
MeCookieEater: ALLEN!
CUPCAKE FREAK: Francois rents her for every party.
HOT SMOKER: She's hot.
CUTE KILLER: Ugh, I'm surrounded by idiots.
MeCookieEater: Calm down. NO.3: "For A.A:How does it feel Like Being an Author?:3" Well, pretty good, I feel normal... OKAY, I'M LYING! It feels so awesome to write your own story and to see that people actually read it and that they like it! They like your work! A FUZZY FEELING FILLS MY TUMMY WHEN SOMEONE TELLS ME THAT THEY LIKE MY STORY.... Yeah, it's cool, I guess... Pff, it's not like I care.... (>///<)
QUIET HOTNESS: A.A-san, are you on your...
MeCookieEater: Fuck off... No.4: "From Admin: Can I-I Get a Hug From all Of You?" Btw, no one has stupid questions, all of your question are awesome CX
*THE WORLD HUG WAR TWO*