OUR ANIVERSARY IS COMING

AYYYY, COOKIES! Guess whattttttt, our 2 years aniversay is right behind the corner, omg, I'M SO HAPPY!! YAAAY! HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOTHERFUCKERS, I FUCKING LOVE YOU! WITHOUT YOU MY FUCKING BOOK WOULD BE ANOTHER PIECE OF SHIT LEFT BY A STRAY DOG! I'm crying, omfg

This is a big, no, A HUGE step for me, like, since the autumn of 2015 I started to get followers, like many followers on my profile and, ohohoho, what I always wanted, MANY COMMENTS ON MY CHAPTERS! And let's not talk about the votes, ohohoho, no no, don't get me even started, I'm grateful for you guys, you are my fucking world.

So, for this aniversary I want to do something special, I want to make a video and I started to record last weekend, the main idea was to read the first and last chapters and see how I evoluated or 'leveled-up'. Of course I was laughing too hard and I had too stop when one of my fucking neighbours decided to run by my window nearly giving me A HEART ATTACK.

I woul have continued but my parents appeared and.. it was awkward.

So, I think that it is a bad idea to do that reading the first and last chapters and blah blah blah so let's vote for what should I do for this aniversary:

*READ the first and last chapters and see my evolution in writing (and hear me cursing my old self)

*read some of your fanfictions (a chapter per story, I guess, I don't want it to be too long if I want to try to read one of your fanfiction you want me to read, be sure to say the name of it too so I know what I have to check out)

*give advices on writing (because I can) and talk about what shitty work means to me (I have so many things to say about this) 

*CALLING YOU ON SNAPCHAT (if you add me of course)

*other ideas (enter them here bc I dunno what else I could do)

So yeah, there are some ideas I'd like to try, I could do a livestream but I'm too scared like, damn son, I'd shit myself laughing. I do have a youtube channel where I tried to do a gameplay but something went wrong on the way so I deleted the gameplay (I lost... my saved... data... on that FUCKING GAME), but you can listen to some crappy nightcore I did (pls don't kill me)

I can't wait to see what you want me to do for our 2 years aniversary XD

Follow me on :

Twitter: MeCookieEater

Instagram: mecookieeater

Snapchat: mecookieeater

Tumblr: zhesecrets

-I fucking follow back, just don't do the follow and then unfollow thingy 'cause you'll be cursed-

Youtube: - nah.. I'm too embarassed..

Skype: puffu12 (just tell me you are from wattpad or I won't accept your requests, seriously, I happened to befriend some girls that were doing videochat and... they gave me free passes to their shows but I wasn't interested in that BECAUSE WHY THE FUCK WOULD I DO THAT) (Oh, and about the username, don't laugh about it.. I WAS ONLY 10)

Have a nice day, cookies, and let's hope everything is going to be alright sweeties~ 

-SECRET OUT-