!¡Special Scenario¡! *Iceland*

Lemon scenario -> Proposed by greenland_of_hetalia

Prologue:You were borned in Iceland but short after you 6 years birthday you moved away.You had 5 best friends that were actually boys.You loved their company and allways laughed around them.One of the little boys got your interest and you started to have a little crush on him.At the kindergarten you told him that you actually liked him and he said that he felt the same.When you were about to leave the citty and the country he came to you and made a promise with you ''When i'll be 18 i'm gonna marry you no matter what.I'll fly all around the world just to find you.I love you...(Y/N)''

*Your P.O.V.*   

I can't remember the last time i was in Iceland.I hope the guys haven't changed too much...or have forgotten about me.I want to see Emil again.Whag if he has a girlfriend?!But..,he promised me that he'll wait for me.Ugh,i should probably stop thinking and concentrate on the road.

Numer 1423..number 1423...Oh,here it is!God,grandma took really good care of the house.I hope she's home and not at one of her clubs.

After you parked the car you entered the house and saw that your grandma was actually home.

,,Oh,my little (Embarassing nickname) is here!'' Grandma got up from the couch and came to me with a big smile on her face.She haven't changed...except for her hair..it's dyed pink.

,,Grandma!You look awfully sexy with that aphron.'' I teased her making the cute old woman laugh.She still looked young like she was 30.

,,Well,well,that's really good to know.Ohoho,maybe i'll go to fishing some guys.'' She laughed hugging me.

,,I missed you.''

,,I missed you too,honey-boo.'' She smiled bitterly. ,,Oh,and guess who's here!Ohoho,Emil!Get your fat ass here!Don't hide from (E/N),she's here just to see you,not to see me.'' She laughed for herself. 'Emil?!Wait..is he here?Oh my god!That means he haven't forgot me!''

A blonde boy with dark purple eyes came down-stairs with a small blush on his face.He looked so innocent.He really was Emil that i know and i love.Yes,i love him.

,,_-___?Is that you?Nanna haven't lied when she said you really were coming here.'' He looked shocked,and he still calls garndma 'nanna'.

,,Yes,it is me indeed.You grew quite handsome.'' I said shy,feelling myself blushing.That's when he ran up to me and hugged me.I hugged back,never wanting to let go of him as if i was depending on him and i coul barely live if he'll let go of me.

,,I missed you so much..''

,,I missed you too,Emil!Every night and day i was thinking about you and about...our promise.'' I said looking into his deep purple eyes.

,,Kids,i think i'll let you two alone.Don't wait for me,i'll sleep at Martha's house.You know,grandmas' night.Kisses!'' Grandma said as she took her coat and scarf and left with her car.

After Martha left,you two decided to go the kitchen and make some hot cocoa.Emil lighted the fire in the fireplace and you two cuddled on the small couch under a warm sheet.

,,___,you really tought about our promise?''

,,Yes...and i still want to keep my promise if you'll agree.''

,,Hmm...well..i already planed to ask you this,but i tought it was too suddenly.We stayed appart for 15 years.''

,,It's not too suddenly...That's..what i think.'' I leaned close to him as he did the same thing.

Our nouses touched,then our lips connected.It was like a puzzle that was finally solved.After all this years my true love was still waiting for me.I'm so happy.We kissed softly then we started a passional make-out.His tongue inside my mouth was like a magicall dance,like a blessing.It felt so good.I didn't know how i could i show my love to him,neither he did.We were happy and confused at the same time.

As we were kissing his hands started to explore my dressed body.First he put a hand inside my blouse then both of them.Emil was starting to unlock my bra.I was a bit shock,i admit.I haven't done it before and i wasn't sure about this.

,,___,don't worry,everything is gonna be fine.'' Emil stopped the kissed and looked into my eyes. ,,Trust me.''

,,I trust you.''

That's all i said and we continued our love session.He took off my blouse and bra and i did the same for him.I removed my jeans and my panties,so did he.There we were,naked,on the sofa,looking at each other.Lust was wrote all over his face.He wanted me and i wanted him.His hands caressed my tights making me moan.He played with me for a while then he got serious.He oppened my crotch and started to press is manhood over my poor womanhood.

,,You're already wet.'' He smirked.

He entered two fingers into me making me arch my back.He stopped at a moment and look up at me with puppy eyes.I smiled at him showing him that i was ready for his manhood.He came with it inside of me making me yelp.It was like a dream till i felt pain all over my lower body.I started to tear up.I was crying,not because it hurts,but because it was making me happy.It was the supreme act of love.He was thrusting in me,every thrust being more enjoyable than the other.The living-room was filled of moans.

,,Emil!!I'm going to-..Aaaaaah!!''

,,___!!''

We were done.He let his self to fall over me and we went to sleep hugging each other.

Sowwy for wrong grammer spells.I hope you liked it!Don't forget to vote and comment at the chapters you liked the most and follow me for more stories like this.Cookie here,and i'm going to sleep,i mean,i'm wishing you a good day/night.