I tried

Oh, God... Oh, God.. I haven't been active on any of my books for a while and that happened because I got the flu and it was, like literally, when I say literally I mean IT LiTERALLY was a living hell! I still don't know what I have but I know that my chest is huring and I have weird coughs. I tried to complete some chapters I've prepared but I wasn't able to concentrate, my head was killing me. Like, it was a normal flu plus 2 other viruses that affected my breathing. I had to take a lot of meds that made me really sleepy and tired, it felt like I was high sometimes, like wtf. The worst part is that I had to go to school and finish all my classes for the semester and in my condition it felt like I was a zombie between humans. OH, and let's not talk about how I got my period too and tried to hold back all the sneezes! It was horrible. Yesterday when I thought everything was going to be okay and that I healed I fainted on my way to the bathroom. I tried to support myself on a chair but I fell down with the chair over me. I laid on the floor for like a minute from what my mom said but I couldn't see, I couldn't hear and it felt like I was there for more than just a minute! I don't remember how I fell, I didn't feel anything, my knees just got weak. I just know that when I was able to finally see and hear I was quite shocked that I was on the floor, my arms and legs were twitching, it was some crazy shit.. Welp, my mom thought I was insane when I told her that and she started "Stop lying! It was just a minute! I got out the bed immediately and when I got into the kitchen the chair was up and you were in the bathroom!" She was mad at first and when I explained to her I started to cry and I don't fucking know why!

So... I'd like to, like, take a small break(even though I haven't posted for 2 weeks already, I think) just to collect myself and that's all... thanks for your patience.

Enjoy Italy in Sebastian's costume. Pastashitsuji.