Canada's Debut.

Some of you said that ypu wanted a Canada's scenario too.So,let's begin with his debut.

You were walking down the school's halls.Your friends said that a new kid was coming to your school.Well,you were happy to hear that there would be a new kid. ,,Hey,how do you thing the new dude would look like?'' ,,Well,i think he will be a blonde but i dunno why,i just feel it.'' ,,___, it looks like your a witch.Maybe you really can see the future.Pfff..'' ,,Stop it,A.A.,don't laugh.I just felt like.It's like that time when you saw that boy and said that he has a face of  'Mario' but his name was Dean.'' ,,Mmmyep,he still looks like a 'Mario'.'' The home-room teacher entered the class followed by two boys.Both of them were blonde. ,,A.a.....they're two..'' ,,Strange..'' ,,Class,they are your new classmates,Alfred Jones and Mathew Williams.I hope you'll get along.Not like me and the principal...He's a stupid manly bitch.'' You looked at the guy named Mathew,he looked around the class and caught your gaze.He blushed like crazy.

After the class it was the 1st period.The class gathered around Alfred leaving Mathew to the side.You went to him. ,,Hey,i'm ___,nice to meet you.'' ,,I-i...M-...Erm....Excuse me!'' He was red as a tomato and ran under the desk. ,,You okay,Mathew?'' You kneeled looking at him. ,,Uhm..Yes!Uh...eh..umm...'' ,,Hehehe,you're cute.Do you want to be my friend?'' ,,Mh-hm...I-i'd l-like that..''

You and Mathew hanged out for at least 4 months already.You started to have a little crush on the poor shy guy.Today you decided that you'll ask him out.It was the last year of high-school and you wanted to go to the prom with him so it was the perfect timing. ,,Mattie!How about we go to the prom as a couple?'' ,,Eh?!A couple?!'' ,,Yes,you'll be my date!Won't it be cool?'' ,,I-i...I guess.'' ,,Cool!!'' You giggled and jumped up and hugged him. ,,Oh,and another thing...I..I like you..'' ,,_-___!...L-like...too..'' ,,You like me back?!'' He nodded.

It's already one month since you and Mathew started dating.You finished school as well,now you were enjoying the summer break. ,,Teddy bear,after this summer...i'm going back to Canada.'' Mathee said in his shushed voice. ,,What?!B-but..what about us?!'' ,,The thing was that i'll finish the school here then go back to Canada.'' ,,Mattie..'' *smooch* He kissed you. ,,___,i am Canada.'' ,,What?!'' ,,Don't have any worries,i'll be allways here for you.''

You moved with Mathew and your life couldn't be much greater.Life in Canada is really amazing for you.You grew atached to this new life routine and atsched to Mathew's bear.

Sorry for wrong grammer spells!I hope you liked this chapter.Cute Canada is here too so let's not forget about him anymore!