WHAT DENMARK LOST IN THE LAST CHAPTERS

~HIS P.O.V.~

*when he's jerking off*
Ugh, where did I left my phone? I swear, I nees to find it right in this instant! WHO THOUGHT I'M GONNA GET A BONER JUST BY SEEING HER BENT OVER IN THE GARDEN.
Come on, I nees the phone, there's where I keep all her nudes. "AH! FOUND IT, HAHAHA!" Now, now, let's get to work... "Ngh... A-ah... P-please don't get in yet, please don't get in yet..." If she enteres she's gonna beat the crap out of me AND NORWAY IS GONNA MAKE FUN OF ME!
"Mathia-..." She entered. "Oh, shit... _-___ DON'T LOOK IF YOU DON'T WANT TO HELP ME OUT!" Shit, she's gonna beat me for this. "I-I'll... I'll go back to water my flowers.. Just... Just hurry up!" Thank God.. "Thanks, babe! Ngh, ah~ I love yooo-UWAAH~" "DON'T TELL ME THAT WHILE YOU'RE JERKING OFF!"

*he catches you masturbating*
Hmm, I'm quite hungry. I hope we're having beer for dinner. "Haah~" "what?" OVERPROTECTIVE BOYFRIEND SENSES ACTIVATED! *grabs his axe* I'M GOING TO MURDER THE LITTLE SHIT WHO DARED TO TOUCH MY GIRL. "___!!" I entered breakig down the door of the bedroom. "W-whaa?!" ___ said with a flushed face. "Thank God!" *drops axe* "I thought there was someone in here with you." She tried to cover herself. "But it looks like you're fine on your own~" I winked. "GET OUT!" She threw a pillow at me. "Nah, you scared the shit out of me so... You should do something about this~" ___ blushed. AND THAT'S HOW I TOOK THE CONTROL FOR THE FIRST TIME.