A Christmas with him..

America

It was the Christmas eve and you were very exited.Your boyfriend said that he'll be home right after the world conference ends,but he's nowhere to be found. ,,It takes to much!" You said exasperated letting yourself to fall in an exaggerated manner onto the couch. ,,It will be my first Christmas when i'll be completely alone.'' You said to yourself.You closed your eyes when you felt somebody climbing over you. ,,AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!The hero is-...Eeeeeeep!'' You hitted the person in its crotch and you opened your eyes only to met a blue ocean ones that were gazing at you with little tears forming in them. ,,A-Alfred!!I didn't know!'' ,,_-___,it's no big deal...'' He breathed heavily while holding his crotch. ,,I-.. '' He stopped you by crashing his lips on yours. ,,Merry Christmas.'' Alfred said with a wide smile. ,,I-..Eh-..Um...Yeah..'' You blushed.

England

You were decorating the Christmas tree with your boyfriend.It was a really beautiful sensation  growing all around the house..till it happened. ,,Love,i'll go make some scones.'' Arthur said with a smile. ,,No!!I mean,i'll bake some cookies.'' You stuttered smiling cheerfully at him. ,,But-mpdhfha!'' You kissed him on the lips knowing that he'll go weak and will let you do as you please. ,,_-__...'' Arthur blushed. ,,Love you too,honey boo!" You giggled as you went to the kitchen.

Scotland

You were in the mall shopping for Christmas with your boyfriend.You walked by a santa claus that was talking with the kids then it hit you. ,,Love..'' You said gaining an 'hmm' from your boyfriend. ,,Let's talk with santa.'' ,,Whaaa-?!Have ye loosed yer mind?!'' ,,Come on,love.'' You begged. ,,Mfpdfssz..Kay.'' After 1 hour  you left santa and walked away.You bumped into someone. ,,Ducks...Oi!___,hi!!'' A.A smiled at you. ,,Omg,hi!I'm happy i met you.'' You smiled back and noticed that with her was a guy that looked like Alfred. ,,Sup,pirate Red Ass?What's happening with you?Why the gloomy face?'' A.A asked Alliester. ,,Mdhbfncs......Let's go to santa,she said...It will be fun,she said...He called me a 'ho' three times and i'm a fucking man out 'ere!!'' You laughed with your tall friend. ,,Hey,doll face,we're done with the shopping?'' The dude next to A.A finally talked. ,,Oh right!We still have shopping to do.Bye ___,Alliester.Come babe.'' And the left.(Nobody touch Allan...My PRECIOUS..LOL) ,,Ba-..I mean,love,let's go home.I'll let you top tonight~'' ,,Pff-..Let's go.''

Germany

,,Meine,eine,deine....Oh Taunem Baum..'' You were alone in the house decorating the Christmas Tree(I love that part of the Christmas)  singin random words that you heard at other people. ,,Meine Liebe?Was machts du?'' A low voicw echoed in the room and you knew who ot was. ,,Ludwig...english please,i don't know a fucking word in german.'' You laughed. ,,Zorry,i zought,you vere singing.'' You blushed because that's what you really did. ,,L-..'' ,,You have a beautiful voice...Frau..'' Ludwig said in a husky voice making you drool and bite your lip. ,,S-shut up!'' (I don't know if i spell the song part right..XD)

Canada(I fucking....forgot him....WHY?!)

,,Oh,Christmas Three(English version from the german one from before XD XD )'' ,,_-___?'' ,,Yes?'' ,,I-I've b-brought you t-these..'' ,,Pancakes?!For me?!Thank you!!!I lovey-dovey you!!'' ,,N-No w-worries..Ehehe..'' ,,This Christmas will be awesome!!'' ,,W-why?'' ,,Because this year I have you~!''

Italy

,,Mi amor!'' ,,Feli?'' It's Christmas eve and your visiting your boyfriend's family. ,,Vee~,bella,this is a really really far-a cousin,grandpa was-a in a relationship with-a his grandma,his name is Vladimir and they are his siblings,big sister-a Oana and brother-a Valentin,Damian is-a the younger sibling!'' A female and 3 males were waving at you. ,,This-a is grande fratello Lovino!!'' ,,Hi,i'm ___!Nice to meet you.'' You smiled at them. ,,You look like a completely fool!Are you one of the germans?!'' ,,Fratello,she isn't-a one of the germans...I think..even tough!I love her!'' It made your heart melt.