Hello

I want to apologize for not being the kind of writer that could post at least once a week. I apologize for stopping writing the 'Late Night Talk' series.

I apologize for wasting your time with stupid non-chapters. I would love to be that kind of writer that could post 2 times a day. The truth is that I'm working on some books for The Wattys 2016, I always wanted to participate but I never had the chance.

This year I want to take part in this contest and I'll be really happy to get into the first 20 books,just then I would be able to call myself a 'real' writer.

I'm just an amateur and I always get so happy when I see that someone votes and comments on my chapters and I feel bad when someone founds mistakes or has bad things to say about my work but I can't do anything about this, it's their choice. The worst feelig in the world is to have someone that doesn't know you judge you harshly.

Remember, cookies, never judge someone's work without considering the amount of time they spent into making it, no one says that you can't give advice or criticism but don't be assholes when doing so, okay? If they wanted to hear assholes they would listen to their own farts, trust me.

Thanks for reading this.