Important Author's Note!

If possible even though I know Author's notes are really boring, please read this one as it requires interaction by you (the reader) for more projects in the future. 

IN OTHER WORDS... PLEASE COMMENT (:   

[No I'm not yelling when I put my words in all caps, really sorry if you thought I was]

AN/: Hello everyone it's been a while, I have not written in forever. By forever I legit mean I have not physically written on the more creative side of things since I released my thanks of reaching 100k reads. However I just wanted to make sure you guys know how grateful I am to see the attention this mediocre cringeworthy book is getting, 14 to 15-year old I would certainly be astonished. Firstly, as much as I'd like to detail how old I would have felt, I'm more intrigued by telling you that I officially graduated high school in May. I can say I have matured a lot more in my writing errors, almost in a way as my AP English teacher has complimented me several times on my creativity aspect when it comes to writing. Despite my grammar forever being terrible she simply explained that I always know how to take something and make it less boring, which compliments my personality a lot especially now that I'm 18 years old.

Seeing as I am 18 years old and have graduated in the following week I will be moving into college, I made plans originally to start on Hoolgisans a week prior so basically before Friday of next week. On the other hand in this case of finally starting the sequel after a 1-2 year hiatus, recently I've been intrigued by a lot of comments from this book and I'm started to notice the overwhelming amount of flaws it contains. 

Furthermore bringing us to why I am making this Author's note in the first place in asking the question I need confirmation on.

Option #1: Do you guys think I should rewrite Surviving My Stepbrothers?

The downside of this would be Hooligans could be put off another year, or really just a matter of months Not only that Surviving My Stepbrothers would 100% be the same in the rewritten version. Uniquely by that I mean it will contain the same amount of chapters (maybe 4 extras actually) and story plots stay the same. In addition to that though the chapters as a whole would be longer with more details added onto (including missing key aspects that I didn't pick up in this book), the plot will go more deep into Toby's character, Jessica and the Boys Relationship, Jessica and Braxton's relationship having more build-up, character relationships all together have way more development and depth, and more information into the backgrounds of Jessica's parents and the boys.

Overall in a way, if you just read all of that it sounds the same but in ways of writing a new take with way more detail than this book could bear to represent. In addition to if more people want the rewritten version before Hooligans, I will begin it right away but if not this other question is for you others.....

Option #2: Start writing Hooligans in hope of its publishing soon?

If everything is pretty much covered you guys please be sure to leave which option you are looking to prefer it can really help me in deciphering this decision. Other than that if you have any other questions message me or use one of the following contact options below...

As always Stay Golden!

XoXo Alondra