F I F T T E E N

*Chapter Fifteen (edited verison)

Song For This Chapter:
Brit Nicole-When She Cries

(I will tell you when to play the song)

*AT THE TOP IS TREY😘

.....

RECAP!

"Jessica you should really learn to keep your mouth shut we don't want a repeat of sophomore year do we," Toby smirked before walking off.

Just when I thought the movies would be a good idea, boy! Was I wrong?

.....

I take a small detour to lunch, only so I can get in line first because when you're at the back of the line, the line in lunch takes forever to move. I finally grab my tray heading to our vacant table near the door. While heading over I see Charlotte viciously typing away on her phone, Madison and Ryder engaged in a too close for comfort conversation, and Leon stealing food off all of their plates.

"Okay, why is everyone so distraught today?" I asked looking at my friends oh so agitated faces.

"I don't really know, but maybe it's for a good reason, I mean this is school who isn't distraught at this place," Leon says grabbing another one of Charlotte's chips.

"Good point!" I take note of as Stacy and Macy walk over to our table to take a seat.

Okay, that's weird...

"Hey Jess, how you been doing?" Stacy hesitantly asks referring to her brother.

"I have been fine actually, thanks so much for asking." I say enthusiastic and Leon gives me the "Why the fuck you lying" look.

"Oh well that's good, by the way, Macy this is Jessica, Jessica meet Macy." Stacy introduces us both, I mean I have definitely heard of Macy and seen her around. But I have never ever spoke to her, it's not that I didn't want to, it's just I am not a talkative person.

"Nice to meet you, Jessica!" Macy says happily before standing up with Stacy.

"Alright Jessica, well we are going to head to the gym and work on some cheers, make sure if you ever need to talk to me I'm available," Stacy reassured me before walking off with Macy in tow.

"Welp that was weird," Charlotte spoke up looking up from her phone only to look back down at it, typing away again.

"That was the most words she has even said to me today." Leon rambled, and I chuckled.

The rest of the chairs at our table then screech as the rest of the guys take a seat. Braxton was next me, Cole and Aiden were next to Charlotte, Trey and Blake were next to Leon, and Adam was next Ryder and Madison.

"Um, what the hell do you guys want?" Maddy says pausing to eat her fry, and then pausing once again realizing half of her food is missing.

"What? We can't sit with our favorite sisters in the whole entire world." Adam says hugging onto Maddy and she punched him in the gut, making him groan in pain.

"Man! You pack a series punch." Adam says barely speaking through the pain.

"So what are you guys up to?" Trey asked and the table just sat in silence.

Man, this silence I can't take it someone please make a fool of yourself or something.

-3 MINUTES LATER-

*SPONGEBOB NARRATOR VOICE*

"So, Leon you just decided that you could have some of my food without even asking," Maddy said seizing the silence.