T W O

^^^^

TRAILER ABOVE!❤

*Welcome to chapter two wattpad family (edited version)

*Be sure to vote and comment😊

*NO SONG FOR THIS CHAPTER

.....

RECAP!

"Jessica you and Madison are so dead once we get our hands on you," Blake shouts, I gulp when Maddy enters my room from my other door since our rooms are conjoined.

They finally walk away and Maddy and I stare at each other in fright. We just pissed off four bodybuilders who probably work out every day of their lives, what a night!

Let's just hope their prank isn't worse than ours especially since school starts tomorrow.

.....

It was finally a new week after yesterday's fiasco of events I decided that Maddy and I will avoid the boys at all cost. I yank the covers off of me and head to the bathroom to take a shower.

If you guys forgot school starts today time to jump off a cliff.

As I step in the shower I grab my shampoo bottle to wash my hair. After about a good twenty-five minutes I step out of the shower and grab my bath towel, wrapping the towel firmly around my body.

I then wrap a towel around my hair as well and head to the sink quickly brushing my teeth and to gargle mouthwash, while also putting on lotion and deodorant. Finally, I head out of the bathroom, walking to my drawer, putting on a fall out boy black and white tee-shirt, with dark blue jeans, paired with some black and white hightop converse.

I then take the towel from around my hair putting it into a messy bun. Honestly, I could care less how I looked at school, also I grab my black stud earrings putting them on, grabbing my backpack and phone, heading downstairs for breakfast.

I then see my sister viciously stabbing her French toast, oh! and her hair is dyed seems like the guys got her back already.

"Okay want to explain the unicorn hair?" I suggest, she just continues to eat.

I then sigh as I sit down getting ready for her to talk out all her anger.

"In 5...4.....3...2...!" I thought to myself.

OH MY GOD! I SOUND LIKE FREDDY FROM iCARLY.

"I am going to fucking kill those bastards, I can't believe they think I won't get them back because I will!" Maddy raged as I grab a plate of French toast.

"Okay go on!" I say swatting my hand and she just rolls her eyes grabbing her bag, I then grab my last piece of French toast carrying it with me. As I grab my bag as well and run out the door locking it shut.

Madison hops in the driver seat as I take a seat in the passenger side and we speed off to hell.

SCHOOL!

I walk through the halls as Maddy and I split ways, and I head down to my locker where my friends are waiting for me. I finally get there where they all seem to be engaged in a conversation.

"Did you guys watch that new episode of teen wolf last night?" Ryder asked and I rolled my eyes, shaking my head with a nod.

"Yeah, one day Stiles will forget all about Lydia and come running to me," Charlotte stated, holding a hand to her heart.