S I X T E E N

*Chapter Sixteen (edited version)

*NO SONG FOR THIS CHAPTER

*AT THE THE TOP IS LEON💗

.....

RECAP!

"So we are just going to get straight to the point." Cole began, "Toby told us what happened 2 years ago." Cole says while fiddling with his fingers.

"So you guys went and talked to him?" I ask timidly.

"Actually no he came to us anyway, but that doesn't mean we believed a word that came out of his mouth," Blake assured me and I start to sigh in relief.

But then again what if they want to know my side of the story.

"Basically what we are trying to say is, we believe you over that ass face any day," Trey said and the guys nodded in agreement.

"But whenever you're ready to tell us, even if you want to tell us what happened, we will be there if you need us." Adam smiles along with the other guys.

Eventually, they walk downstairs leaving me lost in my thoughts, I start to smile to myself and not one of those fake ones, like a real and genuine smile.

And you know what for once I am actually okay.

.....

"Jessica Andrews report to the principal's office please!" Principal Daniels voice came blaring through the speakers.

Leon, Aiden, Trey, and Braxton all stare at me with worried glances.

I heard a bunch of mutters in the classroom, I stood up having the class stare at me as I walk out of the door.

God, I hate that feeling, it's like when you walk into class late and everyone keeps there eyes on you all the way to your desk.

I walk down the hall little by little, toe by toe, to be honest, I have never ever really got called to the principal's office in my life and I don't want to start now. I mean I haven't done anything that I really know of, that could just make me get into trouble. Besides you know my brothers and I having pranks going on around school, no biggie.

I finally make it to the principal's office, and I let out a deep breath before opening the door and walking in. I see principal Daniels engaged in a conversation with two girls, who look to be my age. Daniels finally notices me and cuts their conversation.

"Jessica, I would like you to meet our new transfers from England, Hannah Martin, and Savannah Wilson." He introduces me to the two girls who wave to me.

Hannah had a mixture of dark and light brown hair together, almost like an ombre, sporting it with her light brown eyes, and perked eyebrows.

Otherwise, Savannah was the complete opposite with her light florescent brown hair, Crystal blue eyes, and perfectly arched eyebrows.

I wave back to the girls as Principal Daniels starts to explain to me, my objective.

"Jessica you will be taking these two on a tour of the school, make sure to show them the activities and sports they could sign up for." He states before giving me a tour guide clipboard and sending the girls and I out of the office with their belongings.

"Okay, so where do you guys want to head first?" I ask hesitant, you see I'm not that good at making friends.

"Do you mind if we put our things into our locker first?" Savannah asked and I nodded, taking them to the lockers.