T W E N T Y

*Chapter Twenty (edited version)

*AT THE TOP IS HANNAH😁💛

Song For This Chapter:
Ellie Goulding-Love Me Like You Do

.....

RECAP!

So, not only did Jessica lose someone she once valued in her life but she also lost herself completely.

.....

We were finally back home from camping, and today was the day of Braxton's surprise party. Which to my understanding wasn't a surprise, considering he found out. But none of that mattered since all Braxton wanted for his birthday was to hang out with his closest friends. I mean which is exactly what he going to get, but not with just his friends but half of our entire school.

Okay so maybe I'm overreacting about half of the entire school part! Or am I?

"Alright, which balloons!?" Cole yells, whilst entering the room.

I look at both balloons one sporting the color blue and the other balloon being black. I take a close look at both before making a final decision on both.

"Why not both?" I say and Cole gives both balloons a look before giving me grin and running off, leaving me to finish up with the table.

I add one final touch of confetti, before going to grab the door. I look through the little peephole before opening the door and letting our guest in.

Oh, who am I kidding! It's just Charlotte and Trey.

"Well, hello Mrs. Williams," Charlotte says before sending me a smirk.

I glare at her before Trey stifles a laugh.

"So we're playing that game now Mrs. Harris," I say referring to Aiden.

"I'm sorry last time I checked your the one, who was smooching on Mr. Braxton." She laughs hysterically while I wonder how the hell she knows.

"Oh Jessica all of us know, no need to act shocked," Trey says and I still had on my confused face.

"How the hell do you guys know anyway?" I asked before they look to each other and back at me.

"Braxton told us of course because he couldn't just stop expressing how happy he was that he finally grew the balls to kiss you," Charlotte says and I start to my feel lips quiver into a smile.

"You guys are the cutest I swear," Charlotte gushes before walking off to the kitchen.

"Um, is Leon here?" Trey was hesitant to ask, and I smirk.

"Why yes, he is outside on the back with the rest of the guys," I say and Trey scurried away.

I laugh before turning towards the kitchen where Charlotte is invested in a chocolate-covered strawberry. I give her a raised eyebrow and she throws me a full-fledged smile. I take a seat at the counter and she swallows the strawberry before speaking.

"I've been meaning to tell you something." She says in a low tone.

"What is it?" I question and she gives me a look that says 'don't freak out jess!'

"Your brother asked me out." I give her a wide-eyed stare before jumping from my seat and hugging her.

"Did you say yes?" I quickly question and she shakes her head immediately as I hug her once again.

As we continue to discuss the aspects of what happened, the guys come in to interrupt.

"Well, who's ready to party!" Cole shouts while all of us shout as well.