N I N E

*Chapter nine (edited version)

*NO SONG FOR THIS CHAPTER

*COLE HARRIS AT THE TOP
BROTHER #1

.....

NO RECAP EITHER!

.....

"What the hell do you want Toby." I spat angrily.

"Just wanted to speak to my favorite person," Toby grabs a hold of my arm.

"Alright guys, I'll meet you back at the bleachers," Toby smirks, Ace and Jason grin as well before walking off.

Toby then backs me up till we are at the back of the concession stand, where the fence is.

"Toby you don't even have a fucking second before I castrate you." I grab his hand trying to get him away.

"Ah, still feisty as ever I see." He says before grabbing my other arm and slamming both against the fence

I tried pulling away, but no I was still weak as ever.

Toby began kissing my neck leaving marks.

But there was no way in hell I was going to let him take advantage of me again, I had to be strong.

Otherwise, I'll be like a mirror all over again, fragile but yet, broken.

I use one of my free hands also known as the sprained one, to reach in my back pocket, and grab the taser while he continues to kiss on my neck. I then quickly shock Toby where the sun doesn't shine as he falls to the ground.

"You will fucking pay for this Jessica!" Toby grunts on the ground and I use my opportunity to run.

I quickly run off to the bleachers where my friends are sitting with there cell phones to their ears, with worried faces.

Okay, Jessica act like everything is fine don't let them know something happened.

I pull up my sweatshirt hiding Toby's marks before taking a seat.

"Jessica are you okay?" Charlotte asks, "We were looking for you for the longest." Charlotte says.

"I'm fine," I say a little shaken up.

"No your not." Ryder speaks up, "Now who did it, what's there address, so I can kick their ass." Ryder says then looks at my neck.

He looks to Leon, and Leon nods before grabbing the upper lining of my sweatshirt pulling it down revealing the marks.

"I'll be back," Ryder growls before walking off.

"It was him, wasn't it?" Leon asks before pulling me in a hug.

"Don't worry Jess, Ryder is going to handle this," Charlotte reassures me.

"Sit the hell down the game is about to start!" Ace yells to us, "Take your damsel and distress somewhere else." Ace refers to me as the damsel and distress.

I clench my fists but stop short when I hear the yelling of a voice I least expected.

"Hey, asswipe! That is my fucking sister your talking to." Blake stands up, walking over to Ace.

"What are you going to do about it, Harris." Ace grins, turning to Jason to laugh.

You see that's where you crossed the line Ace, NEVER-EVER-PISS-OFF-BLAKE.

Blake then punches Ace as a brawl begins between the two, then Jason and the rest of there little friends are about to jump in, but Aiden stops them short.