F O U R

*Chapter 4 (edited version)

*This chapter is dedicated to the lovely Amelia_collins_ for the amazing cover at the top.

Song For This Chapter:
Imagine Dragons-Demons

.....

RECAP!

"Toby is here!" Charlotte finally says and at the moment everything around me stops.

I don't begin to hear any music anymore, people talking, glasses breaking or anything. It's so bad my vision starts to blur.

My peripheral vision finally starts to pick up as I see him walk in the house, with all his glory. I thought he wasn't going to notice me but boy! Was I wrong?

Toby Daniels looked my way and smirked, that same fucking smirk he had when he took my dignity away two years ago.

Charlotte then takes a step in front of me as he walks towards us.

.....

"Well, hello Jessica," Toby says flirtatiously, as a drop of sweat drops down my forehead.

"What the hell do you want? Daniels!" Charlotte shouts, Toby laughs.

"Just wanted to be nice, and say hello." Toby drunkenly says, winking at me and walking out of the kitchen.

"I don't think I can do this party thing anymore," I tell Charlotte, she nods her head in agreement.

"We could head back upstairs and watch movies if you want," Charlotte suggests.

"That would be great, but first!" I walk over to the fridge grabbing two leftover smoothie drinks. Charlotte looks at me in confusion as I walk over to the boys, they look at me and Charlotte smirks as I dump the smoothies over each of their heads.

"What the fuck!" Cole screeched, I laugh so hard I think tears start to form. Finally, I get back to my serious face to tell them the news.

"So you listen close assholes I will not be cleaning up this mess you made from this party, you will yourselves because you decided to throw it." Just as I am about to walk off I stop. "But just so you know I don't hate parties but I do hate you," I say grabbing a strawberry off the fruit platter and taking a bite.

"Who knew you could be so subtle," Charlotte says, while we walk out of the kitchen and upstairs.

"Eh, I just hate them having that cocky smirk on their face, making them think they won," I state and Charlotte gives me a weird look.

"So what is this, a surviving my stepbrother's war, because I would watch that," Charlotte says and I laugh at my best friend, walking into my room we see that Leon and Ryder are already waiting.

I look at Charlotte and she smiles.

"What! I called back up." Charlotte continues, "You could never go wrong with a little sleepover plus a Netflix night with celebratory snacks."

The guys sit on the floor and we sit on my bed, turning on high school musical.

"Plus did you forget movie night was today." Charlotte whispers.

I roll my eyes, while the film plays through with a party still going on downstairs, but it's okay as long as my best friends are here with me.

.....

I wake up with my covers on me, and the sun shining very bright into my purple curtains as Charlotte is on the other end sleeping next to me, with Ryder and Leon cuddled up on the floor I laugh quickly grabbing my phone and snapping a picture.

"JESSICA!" Aiden shouts frantically coming into my room as he looks at Leon and Ryder and laughs, while I wonder what the hell he was yelling for.

"Aiden! Is there a reason your here." I retort, and he jolts like he just remembered what he came to ask.

"Well, I came here to tell you our mom and dad are about to be back in two fucking hours." Aiden continues, "Jessica we need your help to clean up just this once." Aiden begs as I smirk at this little scene in front of me.

"Aiden did you get her to help?" Adam starts coming into my room with the rest of the guys.

"Not yet but I think I'm convincing her," Aiden says, I just continue to smirk.

"Seems like you guys need a lot of help, it's going to take a lot more begging to convince me," I say and Cole glares.

"There is no way in hell we are begging for you to help us," Blake states, and I just lay back down waiting on them to slow down on their alter ego.

"Well, I guess you're going be doing the cleaning by yourself then," I say grabbing my phone.

"Okay, what the fuck do you want?!" Cole asks angrily.

"Well first I want you guys to be me personal assistants for the rest of the year, second I want you to do me and Maddy's chores for the rest of the month, and last but not least I want you to get on your knees and beg for my forgiveness and or help," I stated and they just stare in shock.

"I don't know about you guys but, no DEAL!" Adam shouts and they agree as Charlotte, Ryder, and Leon wake up.

"I'm sorry but if you don't do it, how do you expect me to help you?" I question.

"Fine! We will do it just please don't make me get on my knees, I'm sorry but you make it seem dirty the way you say get on your knees and beg." Adam whines, I roll my eyes as my friends continue to look confused.

"Okay! I'm no Einstein but what the hell is going on?" Leon asks Charlotte and Ryder nod.

"I'm just waiting on my loving brothers to do what I told them to do." I say, "I'll explain later guys." I refer to Charlotte, Leon, and Ryder.

"Okay, we will do it!" Blake shouts and Cole gives him a look and finally agrees as well.

"Alright well chop, chop, get to cleaning I'll be down in a minute," I state, then quickly I began to explain everything that has happened to my friends.

"Now let's get cleaning before your parents get home." Charlotte stammers quickly walking out of my room, the rest of us follow.

.....

You know the drill here is your pizza and nutella🍕🌰

Be sure to Vote and Comment pls😊

What will happen?
Sorry this chapter was badly written I was in a rush!😂

Stay Golden
.XOXO Alondra❤❤

XOXO Alondra❤❤❤