E I G H T

*Chapter eight (edited version)

*Thanks to my friend Mizteddyz for the amazing cover at the top😘

*NO SONG FOR THIS CHAPTER

.....

RECAP!

"Why do you hate Toby so much?" I whisper, and he laughs.

"Who the hell said anything about hating that jackass." Cole spat glaring at me, he walks off and I lose him to the crowd in the hallway.

.....

"So you sprained your arm because of your brothers," Leon says taking a bite of his chicken tender.

We were currently at lunch discussing what happened yesterday when I got home, and I was just keeping my friends up to date on the events that occurred.

"Yep, and If they think they are getting away with this they have lost their mind," I say looking over at their table.

"Forget about them, they are just a bunch of brainless assholes," Charlotte says, Ryder disagrees.

"Actually if I remember correctly, Jess said that Blake had sense enough to know that something was wrong with her." Ryder points and I agree.

"Don't forget Charlotte you have a crush on one of those brainless assholes," Leon remarks, Charlotte smacks him in the head.

"Anyways, we should go to the football game tonight." Charlotte changes the subject as Leon rubs the back of his head.

"I mean I'm going anyways since Maddy is going to be there cheering and all," I say and Charlotte nods.

"Alright, well you know there is no doubt I'm coming with." Charlotte adds, "Better than staying home and doing nothing." She finishes.

"Okay cool, then it's settled I will see you guys at the football game," I say and Leon groans.

"Ugh, I hate the football team." Leon retorts, Ryder then gives him a "are you kidding look".

"Your one to talk, basketball star." Ryder implied Leon began to smirk.

"To be honest the only reason I think I'm on the basketball team is because when I'm in the locker room I get to see hot shirtless guys, and their devouring six-packs with sweat droplets dripping down their a_" Leon starts but Ryder stops him.

"Okay that's enough, you just ruined my appetite!" Ryder pushes his tray of fries and chicken tenders away in disgust.

Charlotte and I look at each other with a glare like an anime tv show, before both of us grab the food off of his tray.

"Oh please, Jessica and Charlotte you get what I'm saying, right?" Leon questions, Charlotte looks unsure.

"Please, what guy would I like to stare at shirtl_ OH MY FUCKING GOD!? Why do this to me today!" Charlotte shouts looking over at the lunchroom entrance.

Walking in was a shirtless Aiden and Braxton, with earphones wrap around them, and sporting some nice looking basketball shorts.

I don't know what it was but I couldn't take my eyes off of Braxton, Leon was right. His hair was messy, brown eyes glistening, and sweat dripping down his eight pack.

You could say I was as red as a tomato right now.

Right now I wish I could just take him hom_