T W E N T Y - F O U R

*Chapter Twenty Four (edited version)

*Only one more chapter left plus the epilogue

Song For This Chapter:
The 1975-Love It If We Made It

.....

NO RECAP!

.....

Cole's POV

"Savannah! Wait!" I yell to her and she continues to walk.

After about a minute or so I catch up to her, and I quickly grab her arm spinning her around to face me and she gasps giving me a death glare.

"Look, the only reason I'm not so happy about doing this is because_" I look down at Savannah looking at her ocean blue glistening with light, the saddened look on her face increasing every second.

"Because every time I think of the name Toby or any situation having to do with him, I lose it," I say and Savannah grabs my hand reassuringly waiting on me to continue.

"I lose it because I always think back to the night where he hurt Lia, and I regret what I could do to help her every day," I say feeling sorry for taking out my anger on Savannah.

Savannah then pulls me into a hug and I gradually take in her embrace, and now honestly I feel a lot better.

"Now, let's do this so Toby can go to hell where he belongs," Savannah says grabbing my hand and I smile.

Blake's POV

I trotted behind while Leon and Trey were in front of me, probably discussing there future together, to be honest, I don't think anyone ever knows what those two talk about. Now that I think about it I'm more of third wheel than ever then I would of been with Jessica, Cole, or Adam. Speaking of Adam he is probably doing a lot better than I am, but at least we have four more girls who have signed the list.

"Hey Blake on a scale of one to ten, how funny would you say Trey is?" Leon asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Zero!" I spat before walking ahead of the two.

"Why is he always so angry?" Leon says and I can already picture him shrugging his shoulders.

"Just know this Cole came out a smart ass, who is a sympathetic smart ass, Blake came out angry and still is quite angry, Adam came out dumb, and Aiden came out naturally funny," Trey says and I smile a little at that analogy.

The two then appear next to me and notice my smile, and I hear Trey start to laugh.

"Dude stress a little less, look we all want that bastard Toby to suffer as much as you do," Trey says and Leon roughly shakes his head.

"I guess you guys have a point," I say and they both shake their heads in agreement.

"Come on, Let's go share with everyone else the news we got!." Leon exclaimed quickly walking away and turning the corner.

Adam's POV

"Again!" Hannah exclaims as I pant from being out of breath.

"Hannah I have carried you around the track fifty times, how much more is going to take for you to say yes to going on a date with me."

"Pft, you're exaggerating we only went around the track like two times," she says and I feel the sweat glistening on my forehead.

Hannah then hops off of my back and looks to me feeling bad for torturing me, she then smiles and says those seven words that makes me jump in excitement.

"Okay, I'll go on a date with you," Hannah says and I quickly hug her rubbing all my sweat off on her.

"Oh wow, thanks Adam!" she says before pushing me to the ground, leaving me laying here.

I stay laid on the ground with the biggest grin on my face never letting it fall short to a frown.

Jessica's POV

We all were sat in the detention room because skipping classes has consequences and well we pretty much skipped all of our classes. I just can't believe my friends and boyfriend risked there whole day for me I feel a little special right now if you couldn't tell.

"So, how did it go for everyone?" I ask and the room goes silent except for Leon, Trey, and Blake.

"We got a couple of people to sign," Blake says and I give him a smile as a thank you.

"Anyone else?" I ask and Adam speaks up.

"Look the point is we all got a good number of people to help, now we just need to get the job done if we want Toby to suffer for what he did," Adam says putting a hand on my shoulder.

"Cause if it's one thing I learned, it's that you never mess with the Harris and Andrews family." Adam gives me a big smile before looking to Madison, Cole, Blake, and Aiden.

"Is it me, or is this the part where all of you hug," Ryder says while Leon, Charlotte, Braxton, and Trey nod their heads in agreement.

"Bring it in Idiots!" I happily say as my siblings and I form a bone-crushing hug.

"Awww this is so cute!" Charlotte exclaims before snapping a pic, as we see a flash go off.

"Um Charlotte, delete that," Aiden says and Charlotte gasps.

"Why would I do that?" Charlotte asks.

"Because I don't want that picture to end up on your Instagram," Aiden responds annoyed.

"And I don't wanna be seen hugging a bunch of idiots," Madison says and I agree.

"Well now that I think about it, No!" Charlotte forcefully says.

I look to the guys and Maddy before letting out a battle cry.

"Get her!" Blake exclaims and that's how we spent the rest of detention getting Charlotte to delete the picture of us. Good times I tell you. Good times.

.....

Hola amigos have some nutella and pizza🌰🍕

MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW MY SOCIAL MEDIAS FOR UPDATES AND MORE

CHAPTER 25 IS THE LAST CHAPTER BESIDES THE EPILOGUE 😢

And yes they will be longer woooo!

This chapter was short because it was a continuation of chapter 23 so not much needed to be wrote here

Anywho Follow my social media kids

Stay Golden
.XOXO Alondra