T H R E E

*Welcome to chapter three
(edited version)

*This chapter is dedicated to the lovely Turttle_ for the amazing cover at the top follow them for more!

Song for this chapter:
Alessia Cara-Scars To Your Beautiful

.....

RECAP!

"Why are you always smiling?" Cole suddenly asks while mopping up the rest of the mess.

"What do you mean can't a girl just be happy all the time?" I stutter in between words.

"No! Someone can't just be happy all the time." Aiden speaks up as well and I gulp.

Damn you Aiden and your big mouth!

"Yeah what's the deal behind that smile anyways?" Adam asks.

What's up with all the fucking questions asshat.

"There is nothing behind It! So just worry about your self for once," I say as I grab my books off the ground sauntering off to the bathroom then class.

.....

FRIDAY AFTERNOON

I sit on my bed enjoying some popcorn with my fuzzy socks on, sweat pants, and a black and white Twenty One Pilots hoodie. Silently watching Greys and Anatomy on Netflix when I start to hear noises downstairs, even though I am supposed to be home alone. I then place the bowl of popcorn on my bed, opening my bedside drawer, grabbing the blue taser that my dad bought me in case of an emergency.

I quietly open the door to my room, silently closing it back, as I tiptoe downstairs I see the culprit who seems to be wearing a black hoodie with his back turned, eating my leftover pizza.

Oh, a BITCH! is about to die tonight.

I walk up to them using my sneaky ninja stealth, clicking the taser on, and using it right on their back. Putting it down I turn on the kitchen light when said person starts to grunts out curse words.

Man, his voice sounds familiar.

"Jessica why the hell would you do that?" I then begin to make out the voice of Blake and I stifle a laugh.

Nobody messes with my food sorry, not sorry.

As I continue to watch Blake struggle in absolute pain, I take look around in the living room, noticing two keg stands, a Dj booth, lots of strobe lights, more alcohol, and hash brownies.

I then kick Blake in his side as I began to question him.

"You guys better not be throwing a party." I start, trying to stay calm as possible.

"So what if we were?" Blake begins as he finally stands up still shaking a little, "Hey! We heard you hate parties so what better way to get you back." Blake continues, "While also having you clean up the mess the next day." Blake finishes as flashbacks of sophomore year flash through my mind like a slideshow.

Don't let Blake know anything is wrong just act normal.

"By the way, the party is at 7!" Blake says as he exits the kitchen and I start to think of all the worst-case scenarios.

What if he comes? What if he tries to hurt me again? I haven't been to a party that night! He might come now knowing that parties are my vulnerable state. I just want to roll up under the covers and cry.