BIG THANKS! (SEQUEL INFO)

Man, where do I start other than the fact that we have reached 20k READS!!! WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK, you guys have no idea how much I love you guys and how thankful I am for each and every single one of you if it wasn't for you guys I probably would have given up a long time ago.

SO THANK YOU!

Also I'm just as sad as you, well that's if you are sad that SMSB is over but I am it was a great journey alone with those characters and I loved coming up with each and every one of them and they are here to say THANK YOU!

alondraa1x: Okay guys let's make this quick, NO ARGUMENTS!

Jessica: Thanks guys so much for reading we are all thankful for each and everyone of you especially those who were here since the beginning.

Cole: Get on with it already!

Aiden: Yeah, What's taking you so long.

Jessica: I could talk as long as I want, I mean I am the main character.

Adam: Last time I checked all of us were the main character, *points to the boys and Jessica*

alondraa1x: I could of sworn I said, NO ARGUMENTS!

Cole: Honestly Alondra did you really think we were going to do this without arguing.

Aiden: Honestly think about you made us like this, DUH!

Blake: How about all of you shut the hell up and let JESSICA FUCKING SPEAK! and Cole and Aiden let Alondra do whatever the hell she wants it's her book.

*COLE GULPS*

alondraa1x: Honestly Blake this is why your my favorite.

*THE OTHER BOYS GASP*

Cole: No one cares, you suck as an author and a person anyways!

Jessica: Oh now you've done it....

Aiden: REST IN PIECES BRO!

Adam: *COVERS EYES*

Blake: Welp.. *Grabs popcorn and drinks, passes some to Aiden and Jessica*

*ALONDRA TACKLES COLE*

Jessica: Um, okay I think we are going to go for a commercial break, but thank you guys so so much for being here with us through our craziness the Harris and Andrew family thank you and Love each and every one of you, BYE! *blows kiss*

*Chair hits camera knocking out broadcast*

.....

Now let's get do to business or what I like to call A SEQUEL!!!

As you all know the sequel will be titled HOOLIGANS, but you don't know who or what the sequel about....

THE SEQUEL

A>K>A HOOLIGANS will focus on Cole and Savannah's daughter Harper Lynn Harris.

Yes, other characters will make cameo's from SMSB but just know it won't be big big cameo's considering the story will focus on Harper and a certain boy who will be here as well the story will fall under(TEEN FICTION) mostly and (ROMANCE)

MORE INFO WILL COME SOON

But for know just know that I gave you some type of info that will help you maybe get and idea and last but not least I'm gonna give the roles of the two main characthers and their names even though you already know one of them...

EMILY RUDD - HARPER HARRIS

LUCKY BLUE SMITH - LUKE KINSLEY

As I said that's all for know and I'll see you guys in the SEQUEL!!!