E L E V E N

*Chapter eleven (edited version)

*This chapter is dedicated to the lovely shadowhunter__1234 Thanks for everything👏

*ADAM HARRIS AT THE TOP
BROTHER #3

.....

NO RECAP!

.....

It was Monday the day I dreaded the most like I seriously hated Monday with a passion. Monday is like a day Satan created, made for people to hate.

By the way, if you are wondering did we finish that fake baby project why yes we did, and we got an A. Surprisingly Braxton took care of the baby the most.

I walk into my gym class with an annoyed face, looking for Charlotte.

God where the hell is she, she is supposed to be helping me with this prank.

"Hey, Jessica you ready?" Charlotte runs up to me, startling me in the process.

"Of course!" I say pointing to my backpack.

We both smirk quickly running to the boy's locker room since no one has arrived to class yet. Walking into the locker room, Charlotte grabs my backpack pulling out the itching powder.

I then open Cole, Aiden, Adam, and Blake's locker pulling out their duffle bags. I then put on gloves as well as Charlotte.

Sorry, but I don't want to catch any contractions from these idiots.

I quickly grab Cole's articles of clothing letting Charlotte pour the itching powder.

Whew, this is going to take a while, let's time jump, shall we?

20 MINUTES LATER

*SPONGEBOB NARRATOR VOICE*

Just as we were about to put the clothes bags in the locker we heard a voice coming down into the boy's locker room. Oh no! Charlotte gives me a look before I throw her my backpack, and she quickly throws the powder inside. I then throw the boys bags forcefully into the locker, quietly shutting them.

We then look at each other, not knowing where to hide before someone catches us. But it's too late because someone notices us and squeals, I sigh ready to face my punishment only to see that it's Braxton.

Oh, thank God!

"Braxton you have to hide us!" I whisper shout and he nods.

"Go hide in the showers it's your best bet," Braxton suggests and Charlotte quickly takes off.

"Thanks, dork." I smile at him in reassurance before hearing more voices and running to the showers.

I hop in with Charlotte just in time before anyone sees me.

"Let's hope this works." Charlotte mouths to me and I nod.

We then hear the sound of all the guy's voices in the locker room, and I nervously fiddle with my hands.

"Dude hold on, I'm just going to get my towel out the of the showers." A faint voice says and I look at Charlotte as she looks at me as well.

"NO! I'll get it for you." I make out the voice of Braxton, hearing his footsteps run over to the shower we are in.

"Wow, way to be subtle." Charlotte mouths to me and I smile trying not to laugh.

He then opens the shower looking at us both, before reaching in between us and grabbing the towel.