T W E N T Y - T H R E E

*Chapter Twenty Three (edited version)

*I just wanted to let you guys know this book is about to be over in three more chapters😭

-Person throws book at my face-

"What the actual H-
"You better stop, or the people won't get a Sequel."

-Anonymous sits down in a mannered tone-

"Good now as i was saying."

Three more chapter people, and i will try to make them memorable as possible.

Song For This Chapter:
Fall Out Boy-Young And Menace

.....

RECAP!

"Think about it not only one but two girls have testified to put Toby in jail, but we might need a few more girls to help," Cole says and I thankfully look to him.

Lia looks at us once more before sporting a huge smile onto her face.

"Okay! Let's do it." Lia exclaims and Cole and I smile before engaging in our plan.

If it's one thing I have learned about life it's that you won't always have a good beginning but you might just have a better ending. Which is why we are finally going to put Toby in hell where he belongs, so he may finally suffer for hurting not only me but a bunch of other girls as well.

.....

"So, as far as I know, besides Jessica, we only have four other girls who have agreed to testify against Toby," Braxton says and everyone nods there head in agreement.

We were all catching Braxton up on the events that occurred while he was away, and you have no idea! How happy I am that he is back. Yeah, sure I love my friends and all but third-wheeling on dates isn't fun.

"Do you guys think that we have enough people to testify?" Aiden asks worriedly, and Cole and I shrugged our shoulders.

"Honestly it all depends if more girls are willing to take the chance and step forward to help out, but that is only if they are," Cole said and I looked to him before turning back to everyone at the table to share the news.

"Besides we already have Stacy helping us out as well, you know she would do anything to make sure her crazy ass brother doesn't hurt anyone else," I say and everyone agrees.

"Well how about this we all split up into groups of two, and find more girls who have been hurt by Toby to help out, you never know we could probably use a couple more," Aiden suggests and I look at everyone one last time at the table before giving Aiden a nod.

"Okay, so who goes with who?" Ryder asks and Braxton and I look at each other, and everyone immediately knows who I am pairing up with.

"Okay well, I will go with Madison," Charlotte suggests.

"Welp looks like I will go with Ryder then," Aiden says leaving a few more people left to choose.

"I'm going with Hannah!" Adam exclaims happily grabbing onto Hannah, while the rest of us look at each other with disturbed glances.

"Well, that was weird," Leon says what we were all thinking.

"Now since it's uneven three people will have to go with each other," I say referring to Leon, Trey, Blake, Savannah, and Cole.

"I'm going with the two little lovebirds over here." Blake points to Leon and Trey, and I chuckle while Leon's face turns a dark red.

"I guess that leaves me with Cole the asshole then." Savannah huffs in annoyance.