S I X

*Chapter six (edited version)

*Thank you to didibelieber3013 for the amazing cover at the top😘😘

*NO SONG FOR THIS CHAPTER

.....

RECAP!

Suddenly my mood changes the moment I see his face, the moment I see Toby Daniels waltz his way right into school with that damn smirk on his face. That same smirk he had when he took away the one thing a girl can't ever get back, it all happened that one night.

Two years ago.

.....

I ignore his presence before quickly running off to class hoping that he didn't see me.

I take a seat at my lab table with short breaths when a figure approaches in front.

"Hey, Angel!" Braxton says, smiling down at me and I hesitate but smile back.

"Hey dorkels," I say, he was about to respond but the teacher came in signaling the bell had rang.

Everyone shuffles in taking a seat as well as Leon who seems to be in a rush.

"So I heard you gave Braxton my number?" I whisper and he turns to me with the biggest grin.

"I mean I am kind of doing you a favor my beautiful best friend." Leon continues, "By setting you with one of West Lake Highs hottest man candies ever." Leon declares, I just laugh as the teacher continues to write assignments on the board.

If you guys didn't know Leon is gay he found out in junior high that he had a sexual attraction to guys, even though Selena Gomez will and always will be his and I quote Women Crush.

"Alright class today you will be grouping up for a project, now one of you may get more than one partner considering our class is not even." Mr. Jack's states, I just start to hope I get Leon.

"Now let me grab the roster and decide who will be partnered up." He grabs his clipboard and quickly begins calling out names.

"Leon and Trey"

I frown as Leon gets paired off with Trey and I'm stuck with who knows what.

"Casey and Ashley"

"Stephan and Gemma"

"Cara and Sean"

He continues to call names so much that I block out his voice only to hear him call my name, with two other people in my group, one of them I like and the other I want to murder.

"Jessica, Aiden, and Braxton"

"Now I'm going to explain what you will be doing for said project." Mr. Jack's announces.

Braxton and Aiden both walk over to my lab table, Aiden takes a seat in Leon' s chair while Braxton pulls up a seat.

"For the rest of the week you and your partners," he says referring to me, "Will be participating in the baby project." Our teacher then pulls from under his desk a box of fake babies.

"Each of you will receive one, each baby has a monitor on how well you are taking care of it, whoever gets the best grade will get a whole two days off from this class." He finishes, I began to look at my partners and sigh.

Well looks like we won't be getting those two days off from this class.

.....

"Okay, what should we name our child?" Aiden asks, I just look down at our new found baby boy.