F I V E

*Chapter five (edited version)

*Thank you to the lovely glittehry for the amazing cover at the top 😘

Song For This Chapter:
Fall Out Boy-My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark!

.....

RECAP!

"Well, I came here to tell you our mom and dad are about to be back in two fucking hours." Aiden continues, "Jessica we need your help to clean up just this once." Aiden begs as I smirk at this little scene in front of me.

.....

I began vacuuming the floor with Braxton, while Madison and Adam clean the windows, Cole and Leon clean the kitchen, Blake and Ryder work on the rest of the house, as Charlotte, Aiden, and Trey work on the outside.

I swear please don't ever get brothers it's worst then having herpes, not that I would know!

"Hey, you mind thinking in your head." Braxton begins, as I get frightened because this is the first time I ever heard him talk to me.

No offense but I'm not like the best person to talk to! I swear I am not anti-social I just don't like talking to people.

"Sorry!" I quickly say vacuuming another part from under the couch.

"Are you like afraid to talk to me, I swear I am nothing like your brothers." He says and I stare wide-eyed.

Not to break the fourth wall or anything again, but this is the longest any boy has made it talking to me, not counting my brothers as well as Leon and Ryder.

"Sorry, it's just boys usually tend to avoid my presence," I say Braxton gives me a weird look.

"Why?" He asks I start to think of an excuse because I can't give him the real answer.

"Maybe because I'm a weirdo," I respond, he then gives me another look.

"I don't think that's why, you generally seem like a cool person, not that I know you or anything but you just seem like a nice person." He renders, I just roll my eyes.

"Looks can be deceiving especially for people like me," I mutter hoping he didn't hear me.

Luckily he didn't but continues to talk to me, which is surprising because If I were him I would be running for the darn hills.

"So what's it like having stepbrothers? such as my asshole friends." He said, picking up the red cups off the floor.

"I hate them!" I am too quick to say, whereas Braxton laughs.

"I can't argue with that, but they are not that bad, I mean the guys kind of just have their moments," Braxton reassures me, I then began to think how a guy like Braxton ever became friends with them.

"Sure, but I rather just stick to hating them," I said clapping my hands together finally finishing my side of the living room.

-ONE HOUR LATER-

*SPONGEBOB NARRATOR VOICE*

Eventually, everyone finally finished with just fifteen minutes to spare on the clock, but to bad everyone had to go because If my dad saw all these people in the house, he would go into complete utter shock.

"OH! Cole, the asshole." I slur while yelling at the same time.

"What the hell do you want?" He bitterly questions.