F O U R T E E N

*Chapter Fourteen (edited version)

*This chapter is dedicating to the lovely ChasingMadness24 thanks so much for three covers😂 that was one of them.

Song For This Chapter:
Twenty One Pilots-Stressed Out

.....

NO RECAP!

.....

"Guys hurry, we don't want Jessica and Madison to catch us!" Aiden said furiously as I looked into the kitchen, and saw the guys setting up breakfast. But not before I notice the wet spots on two chairs at the table covered in a liquid.

Eventually, after three minutes the guys finished up and left the kitchen, leaving me in an "I will get you back" state. I walked into the kitchen rearranging the chairs, hopefully, they won't notice that I did and would expect me to just sit down.

Maddy walked into the kitchen and quickly caught on to what I was doing, she moved the other chair to where the guys usually sit. I then quickly added some of the liquid to two more chairs, before putting the evidence away.

"Jess I hear footsteps!"Maddy shouted towards me, I quickly motioned her to sit in a seat that didn't have the stuff on it.

Our parents and the guys walk in, taking a seat at the table. And just as I thought the guys didn't pay attention to the chair before sitting in it.

"Good morning kids how has your week been?" My dad spoke up passing the food down the table.

"Pretty good, besides the fact of learning of course," Madison answered before looking at the guys who seem to be smirking at us.

"What about you Jess?" Mom asked looking towards me.

You see I actually got used to calling Karen mom now, she actually is more of a mom than my real mom would ever be.

"Eh, same old same old boring school," I said in a rather quite bored tone before smiling.

"Adam, have you been picking Maddy up from her practices?" Dad asked before Adam gulped.

"Actually, no he keeps forgetting!" Maddy furiously spat.

"Hey mom, dad, you mind if a couple of our friends from school come over?" Blake popped the question for all of us.

"Sure, what do you guys plan on doing?" Karen questioned.

"Oh, well we were all plan on going to the movies." Adam simply stated and they shook their head in acknowledgment.

"Adam, son, don't think you're getting away with not picking your sister up from practice." Dad scolded before walking with Karen upstairs.

"Welp see you assholes later!" Maddy smirked getting up from her chair.

"Oh, by the way, guys have a nice breakfast." I wink before getting out of my chair as well.

The guys shockingly look at both at us, before realizing their plan backfired.

"Oh, you have got to be kidding me!" Blake said angrily before standing with his chair still sticking to his but.

"Hey Jessica, Madison, you both have two seconds to run before we get you both." Cole calmly said.

"3!" Aiden started counting with Adam in sync.

"Please who would be afraid of you idiots." Madison remarked, "Being afraid of you guys is about as scary as a kitten." Madison finished off.