reciprocity

TW: use of f slur

~~

Four days later Josh was rushing to the couch too see Tyler's legs occupying his spot. The curly haired brunet picked up the legs that were spread out, squeezed himself in, and then set the pair of legs on his lap. Tyler's vision was locked on the TV intensely. The only sign he gave to acknowledge Josh was, "Turn it down."

"Why can't you?"

He held up the half eaten pizza and then bit into it. "M'eating."

"I am too."

"I'm more important."

"Fair enough." Josh sat up and grunted as he had a hand to the legs on his lap so they wouldn't fall as he leaned over them. The older held up the remote and pressed the volume button.

"Thanks." Tyler said, never looking away from the movie on the screen.

"Yep." Josh set the object down and grabbed his leftover plate off the coffee table. He leaned back against the cushion and used Tyler's legs as a table. "Did I miss anything?"

He looked at the curly brunet. "Uh, yeah. A shit ton."

Josh noticed there was pizza sauce below Tyler's mouth. He held in a smile. "Can you rewind it?" He asked with a slight laugh at the end.

"You can but you won't." He watched the TV again.

"Wow."

"Shouldn't have gone pee."

"Would you rather me pee on you?"

"Shh!" Tyler yelled, putting out his hand. The pale teen retreated his hand and coughed into the palm of it suddenly with force. He hiccuped with more calm coughs as he talked, "You're-You're making me mi-miss it."

"You okay?"

"Yeah." He strained. He hacked into his hand once more then cleared his throat to talk sass, "Now shut up."

Josh rolled his eyes. He bit into his pizza before confessing, "I hope you know you've got something on your face."

"Huh?" Tyler glanced at him quickly then back at the TV.

"You have pizza right here." Josh showed him by pointing at his own face.

Tyler eyed him without moving his head. He wipped the opposite side of his face. "Liar. You're just trying to distract me."

"The other side, dumbass!"

Tyler smiled, rubbed at the other side, and then licked the sauce off his hand. "K. Now shut up."

Josh smiled and did what he was told for the rest of the movie. He remained quiet. There was even silence during the credit scene. Josh switched his gaze to the smaller of the two of them, who was picking at his pizza crust. The curly brunet found himself getting butterflies at the scene. It wasn't anything special to stare at but somehow there was adoration in the eyes of the older as he took in the details of the younger's face.

Tyler innocently drew his eyes up at Josh. "What?"

The bigger's face immediately flushed red in color. He looked away. "Nothing."

"Do I have something on my face again?"

"No."

Tyler's eyes bounced around Josh's red face in curiosity. He pursed his lips in thought. "Hm," Tyler picked off a piece of the crust.

"What?" Josh asked this time.

"Nothing." Tyler repeated Josh's answer.

Josh rolled his eyes. He deserved that he guessed. "Are you done with that?"