My Home and Familia

After what had happened in the guild Bell and Ottar started to head towards the Freya Familia Mansion Folkvangr. Where Bell's new familia lives. When they arrived there Bell saw that the folkvangr is a huge mansion that covers a large area. It is surrounded by four large walls. The sight of it displays the Freya familia's wealth, power and honor. However what surprised Bell the most was that in the large garden of the folkvangr it had seemed like all of the members of the Freya familia were present. Due to that Bell and Ottar had walked towards the garden as well.

Ottar: Allen why are all the members assembled here?

Allen: Today Goddess Freya is coming here and she has an important announcement for the familia.

When he had said that Freya had just entered through the gates of the folkvangr and all of the Freya familia members had greeted their goddess.

Freya: Hello my children. I have called you here to tell you that our familia has a new member. Bell now would you please introduce yourself to the familia.

Bell: Hello everyone. I had just joined this familia today. I am very grateful that I have been allowed to join the Freya familia. *bow*

Freya: Bell is currently level 1 but he will be one of your executives due to his skills.

After the announcement most of the Freya familia went on their way.

Ottar: Goddess Freya would you like me to escort you to Babel.

Freya: Do not worry I plan to stay at folkvangr for some time.

All of the freya familia members that were still in the garden after hearing that were overjoyed by the news.

Freya: One more thing Allen can you take Bell to the room next to yours. He will be your new neighbor from now on.

Allen: Of course Lady Freya.

Allen: Lets go rabbit brat I will take you to your room!

Bell: Yes thank you. (Looks like my new neighbor has a few problems.)

Allen leads Bell to his new room and after they arrived allen just left.

Bell Pov

After Allen had left Bell he opened the door of his room. It was a large exquisite room, it had a bed, a window from which you could have seen the garden that is more like a plain. He had decided to go update his status. Since Ottar told him he can update his status when the goddess comes to folkvangr.

Allen Pov

After leaving Bell outside his room Allen had gone to the goddess's room and waited outside her room so if she had needed anything she could call him. But at the same time most of the members, Executives alongside their captain were present for the same reason as Allen.

Bell Pov

Bell was walking around trying to find the room of Freya. He instantly finds it since he had just followed the way allen went. He then after explaining to the ones outside knocks on the door for permission to enter.

Freya: Enter.

Bell enters the room after he is given permission.

Bell: Hello Goddess can you please update my status.

Freya: Sure you know what to do right.

When Bell sits on the chair nearby Freya put her blood on the boys back and can't help but be surprised by the boy's status again.

Name: Bell Cranel

Age: 14

Familia: Freya

Race: Human