Night in the dudgeon and New Weapons

Bell Pov

After Bell ran off from the bar he was headed towards babel and inside the dudgeon when he went in the dungeon he didn't care how many monsters he killed or how may times he was attacked he keeps moving forward because he was furious at what Bete said not angry at Bete but at himself for being too weak to stand up for himself. In the end he reached the 9th floor.

Freya familia Pov

While the sun was rising in the morning it was possible to see the Freya familia executives with their goddess heading outside folkvangr to search for their Familia member. Then they saw him Allen was about to shout at him for being missing all night but stopped as soon as he saw the condition Bell was in.

 Then they saw him Allen was about to shout at him for being missing all night but stopped as soon as he saw the condition Bell was in

Ottar asks Bell what happened to him.

Bell: Once you left a werewolf said that I am weak and I knew that so I went to the dungeon to get stronger.

Hedin: Who exactly was that werewolf?

Bell: It was-

Bell became unconscious and Freya told Allen and Ottar to take him to his room.

Bell Pov

Bell had just woke up when he looked around he saw he was in his room on his bed. When he got cleaned and ready he headed out when he did so he was Allen.

Bell: What had happened?

Allen: You fell uncious and me and Ottar brought you to your room.

Bell: I see how long was I uncounicous?

Allen: 2 days you should also Hedin said to take tomorrow off to allow your body to heal.

Bell: Got it.

Allen: It's time for dinner so come on.

Bell: Yeah I am getting pretty hungry by not eating anything for that much time.

Bell and Allen go to eat dinner with the rest of the familia when there he realizes Freya and Ottar are not there.

Hedin: Ottar and lady freya have just left to go to a meeting of the gods two days ago they will be back tomorrow or the day after.

Bell: I see.

Two Days Ago

Ottar Pov

Ottar and Freya were walking to the meeting of the gods outside they saw Finn and Loki.

Freya: Ottar I will be going inside now with Loki you don't have to worry about me.

Loki: I never agreed to that. Hey wait! * Is taken inside by Freya*

Finn: Hello Ottar would you like to go for a drink. *smile*