Going to the 59th Floor

Bell Pov

The group was now going to the 50th floor in the way they had plan to take breaks in between but due to the pace they were moving at they didn't bother and reached the 50th floor in a few hours.

Everyone was surprised by the strength the combined team had. They were so confident that they decided that they would start on their way to the 59th floor the next day.

The next day after the group of Ottar, Finn, Allen, Hedin, Hogni, Gareth, Riviera, The Gulliver Brothers, Bete, Aiz, the twin sisters, Ryuu, Anya, Chloe, Lunoire, Raul, Bell, Welf, Okua, Lili, Chugusia, Karen, Tubuski, Lefiya, Karen, Hermes, Asfi and Vinir  get ready to leave they start their way to the 59th floor.

When they were on the 51th floor they encountered multiple black rhinos the Cadmus, but Ottar uses both of his sword and kills it in pieces. Also Allen and the Gulliver brothers kill all the black rhinos.

Bell, Lili and everyone other than the Freya familia: (Unbelievable he defeated Cadmus who is far stronger than Udaeus and just weaker than Balor by himself

Bell, Lili and everyone other than the Freya familia: (Unbelievable he defeated Cadmus who is far stronger than Udaeus and just weaker than Balor by himself. )

When they were on the 52th floor Finn ordered the group to move fast because they found them.

Tubuski: Who are you talking about?

Just then dragons from the 58th floor start to shoot fire towards the group.

Tubuski: So this is the Dragon Vase and what you meant earlier.

Just then Raul was about to be hit by one of the fireballs by one of the Valgang dragons and fall into the hole.

But just in time Bell who was closest to him pushes him away and falls down in the hole instead.

Seeing Bell fall into the whole Ottar, Allen, Hedin, Hogni, Lili, Welf, Okua, Karen, Vinir and the Gulliver brothers also jump into it because none of them wanted him to die anymore after the time they spent.

Aiz also jumped in because she was very happy with Bell and did not want to lose him. Raul did the same because Bell had saved him and he need to return the favor.

Finn: I can not believe I am saying this but due to the amount of people we are going from here we all could jump down to the 58th floor.

When everyone was inside the hole they all were worried because they need to have Ottar or Gareth in front of Bell who was injured by the fireball that he got hit with while saving Raul.

Bell: {Angel Heal} {Atlantis}

Bell heals all the damage he took from the previous fireball and used the exact amount of water need to counter the one that was about to hit him.

Okua: (Just how many magics this powerful does he even have.)

Just then they were about to fall on the floor.

Bell: {Atlantis}

Bell creates a huge amount of water on the 58th floor making it that when they all fell on the floor they landed safely. After Ottar, Allen, Bete and Finn take care of all the dragons and when a giant dragon comes Allen just throws his spear it to kill it with just one attack.

Rual: Bell Cranel are you okay do you need a mana potion you must have used up a lot of it when you used those magics.

Bell: I am fine, also I have no need for a potion I still have most of my mana left.

Rual: Even after that? Just how much mana do you have?

Hogni: You will be surprised how much magic he can use.

After they take a short Break and head inside the 59th floor entrance.