Ladari Vs Bell, New Upgrade To The Strongest And Birthday

Bell Pov

Ladari: Alright Bell now come at me however you like.

Bell: Sure just hope you dont regret that choice of yours. *takes out his bow about to soot* {Thunder} *Bell then uses his magic on the bow

Ladari: You really need to do better than that.

Bell: No problem that attack was just to make sure you will be a challenge.

Ladari: So then you are still underestimating me?

Bell: Not anymore now I am ready.

Ladari: Good now come on.

Bell: Sure. *calls his dark spear*

Ladari: (Just what is tat weapon its scent is completely different than a normal weapon and that dark colored wind just now there is definitely something wrong with that spear.)

Ladari: I know that you have a secret trick in that weapon you should use it right now or else you mit not get the chance to do so.

Bell: Fine ten looks like you already noticed it. *calls the other spear*

Finn: Is he really going to do this again even after what happened the last time he did that? *worried*

Aiz: We have to stop him. *worried*

Ottarr: There is no need for that Bell's control over his spears is a lot greater now than where he was back then.

Finn: Ok if you say so.

Bell: Dark Spear consume me!!

Aiz: Are you sure he has control over it? *worried*

Ottar: He will be just fine he has used that multiple times before after all.

Bell spears then covers his whole body.

Ladari not wanting Bell to be too problematic charges towards him. Wen Ladari attacks Bell e uses 2 slashes that both hit Bell but Bell doesn't even hesitate and slashes his chest with a downward slash.

Loki: Tat Bell kid is definitely good Ladari didn't even have a chance to dodge.

Ottar: You are wrong if Ladari didn't move back when he did he would have been cut in half. Bell may have more control over the form but it is nowhere near enough for him to stop being as violent when I said he has more control I only meant that he could use it longer than before without being completely consumed.

Ladari: So in the end he is just going to keep fighting violently and talking all my attacks head on without bothering to dodge. Well then can use that to my advantage. *smile*

Ladari then stood in place ready for Bell to come charging at him which is exactly what happened but when Bell was just a few steps away Ladari used his skill to knock him out.

Ottar: So that's the sword skill Shohato.

Ladari: Yes but I didn't use a lot of power in it so that it won't hurt him too much after all even that form of his I am sure pain is still pain no matter how much he ignores it.

After a while Bell wakes up.

Bell: So I lost.

Ladari: Yep you dont even stand a chance aanis me after all I am a level 6.

Bell: Well that makes some sense.

After they all go to enjoy the festival.

At night they see the fireworks signaling the end of the festival.