Punishment

(The image above has nothing to do with the part it was just there for how normal people act when they are punished.)

Freya Pov

The day after the Fall of Ishtar familia, It was the Denatus in which many gods learned that Bete, Tiona, Tione, the Gulliver brothers, Vinir, Asfi, Shakia, Tsubaki, Karen and Lefiya had all leveled up. But what was most surprising for the gods was Bell's level up they had never imagined that he was still level 2 when he defeated the captain of the Apollo familia since there was no reason to hide it because his name was already on the people that were going to battle so the level up would have not removed him and after they all heard that what happened at the casino he was officially given the new alias "Golden Rabbit" golden due to the amount of money he earned and rabbit because they are said to be very lucky by some.

(I had found out completely about the rabbit part myself today on 10/1/2021. Before that I only knew part of it.)

At the guild the Freya familia was given a fine for killing a goddess that they were able to easily pay to the money but they had also had to watch the battlefield for the whole month. Which they agreed to because they did not want to get in anymore problems.

Allen Pov

At the battle field Ares had attacked them Freya normally would have had Ottar defeat them all but she wanted Bell to have experiences fighting real people other than his familia because he will soon just fight like they do have also have their weakness so this seemed like it was a good chance to her but just for safety she had sent Allen with Bell who was only allowed to watch Bell and allowed to help him if it was really needed in a life or death cases.

At the battlefield Bell was doing very good at clearing all of the soldiers in his path. However it was far worse for the ones that escaped him to keep fighting because they had met with Allen after escaping.

Bell: I always used to say that this was too easy, but it is really hard to hold back against people without falna's if I use too much strength then they will defiantly die. *saying while defeats and freezes 30 more soldiers*

Allen: Stop complaining you have magic that can freeze these guys in place so it a lot easier for you.

(Just an example the ones party frozen is what the soldiers are currently looking like, just most of them are on the ground, because Bell is stopping them from moving so he will be able to hold back the strength of his magic and not make it too st...

(Just an example the ones party frozen is what the soldiers are currently looking like, just most of them are on the ground, because Bell is stopping them from moving so he will be able to hold back the strength of his magic and not make it too strong and make sure he won't kill anyone.)

After this was done with Allen got Bell to make a cage of ice with wheels which Allen drove back inside the city while Bell kept watch.

Allen had also went to report to Freya and Uranus who was with her talking about the time when they killed Ishtar and the reasons for doing so. There he reported that there was no sign of Ares on the battlefield which was very worrisome because the army was usually led by Ares or his assistant most of the time.

After they got the report Uranus said there was no longer a need to stay there and told Allen to call Bell back since by what the 2 wanted to know his own reasons for heading in the Ishtar familia.

But when Allen headed back to where Bell was before he was gone.

Allen then heard from some lower level members of his familia where Bell went to and was not happy that he left his own duty and went to help 

Bell Pov

After Allen had left Bell saw Aiz leaving the city in the direction he was guarding so decided to ask her what happened. She told Bell that a the god Ganesha was kidnapped when Ares had managed to get inside the walls and she was ordered to find and return him back to Orio since she was supposed to keep watch of the gate at the time. After hearing her story Bell dicided to help her.