Humiliation

Bell reaches Folkvangr with a very noticeable smile that was even bigger than his regular smile as soon as Ottar, Allen, Hogni, Hedin and Freya saw it they knew something had happened. So they with the Guilther brothers, Ryu, Anya, Chloe and Lunar headed towards him wondering what happened. They first to talk was Ottar.

Ottar: Bell how long were you in the dungeon?

Bell: About 2 hours.

When he says that Allen hits him with the dull side of his spear.

Allen: Be more careful I was wondering where you disappeared I thought that you were killed by a rival famila's level 1's or 2's.

Anya: Wow big brother caring for someone else. *mocking Allen*.

Everyone present there laughed at Allen other than Bell.

Bell: By the way do you know where I can get weapons under a million vails.

Ottar: What happened to your guild weapons you got them just yesterday.

Bell: My sword broke when I fought a minotaur also my spearhead fell off.

Allen hits Bell for trying to fight a minotaur as a level 1 but Bell explains to him he had no other choice and all that had happened other than him falling in love.

Allen: I won't apologize but how do you work with a combination like that.

Bell: I fight equally with all weapons I just can't use 2 or more at a time also those are just the ones that the guild had left they will resupply in about 3 days.

Hedin: There are weapons near the training grounds use them until you buy new ones.

Bell: I see thank you.

Freya: Bell lets go update your status go to my room and wait for me there.

Bell does as he is told.

Freya: Ottar, Allen, Hogni, Hedin,Grer, Alfrigg, Dvalinn and Berling go give the Loki familia a visit. Anya tell Mia that we will have a party for our new executive.

All: Yes.

After Freya goes to her room and updates Bell's status and again can't help but be surprised again.

Name: Bell Cranel.

Race: Human.

Age: 14.

Familia: Freya.

Strength: G299→ F330

Endurance: F313→E425

Dexterity: G297→F337

Agility:  F325→E437

Magic: F320→E430

Skills:

Lilaris Freese- As long as feelings last will have fast growth. Amount of growth is due to how great the feelings to become stronger are as a side effect will be able to detect the shightliest gaze and be fully immune to charms and partially immune to most effects.