Meeting Aiz Wallenstein.

Bell Pov

Bell was currently headed to the guild to report to Enia his familia has a new member. When Bell entered the guild he was trying to see where his advisor was.

Bell: (Looks like she is not here right now I will ask someone else to record Lili joining the familia.)

Just then he gets called by Enia.

Enia: Bell! *scream so Bell could hear*

Bell: Hello En-. *turns arounds and sees that Aiz is there*

Seeing that Aiz was there Bell deicides he should run away. So he turns around and runs away due to Aiz being way faster she goes in front of him and when Bell tries to stop himself he falls on Aiz.

 So he turns around and runs away due to Aiz being way faster she goes in front of him and when Bell tries to stop himself he falls on Aiz

Bell blushes a lot and apologies.

Aiz: Are you alright?

Bell then jumps back and says he is sorry.

After Enia catches up to the both of them Enia scolds Bell for running away from Aiz after she had wanted to talk to him this whole time and he only ran away

Later they go to a private room and Enia leaves Bell and Aiz alone in the room to discuss what Aiz wanted to say.

Aiz: I wanted to meet you to apologize to you about the minotaur my carelessness was the reason it had hurt you or it would have never reached you. *lowers her head a bit*

Bell seeing this feels guilty and says what he truly wants to.

Bell: No! There is no need for you to apologize for a mistake like that plus I am the one that should apologize I ran away from you every time you met me. I owe you a lot for saving me so many times. I am very sorry. *bows*

When Bell looks up he can see that Aiz has a surprised expression that turns into a happy one after what he said.

Aiz then changes the topic

Aiz: You have been exploring the dungeon and trying very hard right that is amazing.(I do not know why but I want to keep talking with him.)

Bell: That is not true it is only because of the people that are supporting me my goal is far beyond me right now.