Chapter27-Temperance

Temperance

"Hindi kayang maiwasan ang minsan ng naramdaman, Minsan ng naranasan sa nakaraan"
~bee_buddy~

------------------
Clarence's Pov.

"Sir someone wants to apply to be your assistant" aniya ng isang receptionist sakin.

"Okay, just inform him/her" I said and end up the call.

Lot's of applicant that I didn't hired since their not the one who I looking for and I don't hired them easily as instant food.

I check the cctv on the ground floor to know who's gonna be 50th applicant or maybe I'm not good at counting since, many of them I declined and lot's of them are girls.

I almost jump to saw her smiling while talking to my recepsionist.

Oh shit, I'm just dreaming right...

"Lenina am I dreaming?" I asked while my eyes still on the screen of my computer. Can't take my eyes off with her.

"Nakadrugs kaba?" she asked bit chuckles.

I pinch my hand to know that this not a dream but I'm not really dreaming.

She's here with her seducing clothes.

Oh shit....

She's wearing white blouse that I can see clearly her cleavage and sexy skirt that fitted to her hips.

My jaw clenched when I can see how the guys look to her just like want to eat her alive.

I want to punch all of them from not looking away of what is mine.

"Lenina get me cold ice tea coffee" I said while I can't damn it control myself.

"Okay sir" aniya bago lumabas.

I need to calm myself.

I stand and face on my transparent wall to makes me calm. Why do I need to be nervouse this time?. After how many years that I didn't saw her face.

God knows how much I miss her right now. I'm still longing for her.

I tensed when I heard her knock.

Oh come on clarence just focus and act like nothing happen between you and her.

I composed myself before I spoke.

"Come in" I said while I'm still focusing my eyes on the view outside because I'm nervous right now.

I heard my door knob twisted and I can hear her sandal's step. I know she's roaming her eyes to my office so I have a chance to tease her again.

Lumingon ako sakanya at nagtama ang aming mga mata. She still have intimitating eyes that can melt my heart but something change to her.

She look independent wowan now and standing to me like she can't feel anything not just like me na halos gusto ko ng tumakbo sakanya at yakapin siya.

"What's bring you here?" tanong ko sakanya kahit alam ko naman kung bakit siya nandito.

"I'm here to apply as your assistant sir"